PDA

View Full Version : Spit Cockpit TRim wheel Animation?

SEE
05-09-2011, 08:27 AM
Do the Spit Rudder/Elevator Trim wheels work for anyone?

I'm sure they used to function, just wondering if its a beta patch isssue or wether they never functioned :confused:

Sokol1
05-09-2011, 03:52 PM
Wheel trim animation and mouse click dont work.

But trim work (hit Ctrl+ upper/dow arrow keys).

Sokol1

PolishEagle1939
08-15-2011, 09:25 AM
The needle on the trim indicator moves though but not the wheel

Vengeanze
08-15-2011, 09:26 AM
The needle on the trim indicator moves though but not the wheel

Ehh, where u see that? Didn't knew of that particular needle. :-)

PolishEagle1939
08-15-2011, 09:44 AM
It is on the front instrument panel on the left side under the undercarraige indicator lights. It would've be nice if the wheel moved and the indicator moved but maybe they couldn't do that.

Vengeanze
08-15-2011, 10:44 AM
It is on the front instrument panel on the left side under the undercarraige indicator lights. It would've be nice if the wheel moved and the indicator moved but maybe they couldn't do that.

Didn't know about the needle. Thank you.

The wheels move in the hurri so pretty sure it's something they just missed.
I added it to the official buglist a long time ago so hope it will be fixed in coming patch.

VO101_Tom
08-15-2011, 02:22 PM
...I added it to the official buglist a long time ago so hope it will be fixed in coming patch.

Hi. I may ask it, that this official buglist where can be found? I would make a couple of comments, one neither so serious, that it would be necessary to initiate a separate topic, but would be good if these would be adjusted (do not influence the playability, only the accuracy).

Vengeanze
08-15-2011, 02:55 PM
Hi. I may ask it, that this official buglist where can be found? I would make a couple of comments, one neither so serious, that it would be necessary to initiate a separate topic, but would be good if these would be adjusted (do not influence the playability, only the accuracy).

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=23405

In the buglist almost at the end.

1 - N There's no animation on trimwheels in cockpit when trimming in the Spits like there is in the Hurries.

VO101_Tom
08-15-2011, 03:37 PM
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=23405

In the buglist almost at the end.

1 - N There's no animation on trimwheels in cockpit when trimming in the Spits like there is in the Hurries.

Ok, thx. I know this, i thought there is a more official one. This list was not refreshed since two months, despite the regular comments: Last edited by Insuber; 06-04-2011 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Updated bug stats as of June 4 - 16:35 GMT