PDA

View Full Version : ATi graphic control options?

Plt Off JRB Meaker
05-07-2011, 05:05 PM
This may seem a daft question to those in the know,but where on my pc will the graphic options be for my two HD 5570's please,I can't see anything.

When I had Nvidia cards it was easy to find the options,but ATi is a mystery to me.Any help would be gratefully appreciated,thanks.

Flanker35M
05-07-2011, 05:07 PM
S!

AMD uses Catalyst Control Center. You can get it by right click on desktop and choosing it or it should be in the taskbar down right. There you have the options under Gaming.

ICDP
05-07-2011, 05:11 PM
This may seem a daft question to those in the know,but where on my pc will the graphic options be for my two HD 5570's please,I can't see anything.

When I had Nvidia cards it was easy to find the options,but ATi is a mystery to me.Any help would be gratefully appreciated,thanks.

Get RadeonPro. It lets you control most of the settings you need for games use.

http://www.radeonpro.info/en-US/

Plt Off JRB Meaker
05-07-2011, 05:13 PM
Thanks guys,top advice,I really appreciate this.

Plt Off JRB Meaker
05-07-2011, 05:54 PM
S!

AMD uses Catalyst Control Center. You can get it by right click on desktop and choosing it or it should be in the taskbar down right. There you have the options under Gaming.

Ok,this is why I'm having problems finding the options,when I right click and choose CCC,the timer runs out and it resorts back to normal desk top,why is is this?would there be a lock on it or something?

Ivan Fooker
05-07-2011, 06:46 PM
Is it possible you are using the default Windows Graphics driver for ATI Cards?
I would deinstall the graphix driver (e.g. with Driver Sweep) and reinstall the 11.4 or 11.3 with CCC (Ati.com)

Plt Off JRB Meaker
05-08-2011, 09:58 AM
Thanks Ivan,great advice,I appreciate your help.

Extreme_One
05-08-2011, 10:10 AM
Get RadeonPro. It lets you control most of the settings you need for games use.

http://www.radeonpro.info/en-US/

I use RadeonPro for other games but when I try and apply a custom profile for CloD I get strange glitches in the menus.
Any tips for some settings that work?

Flanker35M
05-09-2011, 12:47 PM
S!

I use 11.4 WHQL package from AMD site, settings on Factory Defaults for all my games. No hassle or anything. RadeonPro is nice but I am tired of tinkering anymore. Either game works or not.

TonyD
05-09-2011, 02:32 PM
S!

I use 11.4 WHQL package from AMD site, settings on Factory Defaults for all my games. ...

+1. I do use MSI AfterBurner for customised fan control, though.

joker68
05-09-2011, 09:17 PM
I use RadeonPro for other games but when I try and apply a custom profile for CloD I get strange glitches in the menus.
Any tips for some settings that work?

Same here. I think it may be related to some texture optimization options. You can try to disable filters and see if it helps. Personally, I dont mind, since I can achieve a better fps when gaming with it than without, and during flight, there are no glitches.

EDIT: Installed 11.5a today and noticed a little improvement in smoothness (altough it can be only my mind playing tricks on me).