PDA

View Full Version : SLI help

grant977
05-05-2011, 10:18 PM
What are you guys using to see if both of your cards a spooling up during the game?

15JG52_Brauer
05-06-2011, 12:01 AM
You can use GPU-Z or MSI Afterburner to see what load is on your GPU - I have an old monitor as second screen and have those plus Core Temp running on it to see CPU and GPU load and temps on it while game runs on my main screen- you can force it so SLI in AFR mode - splits load to about 50% per GPU for me, but it's about 2 or 3 FPS less than single GPU - though does keep the temps down on GPU#1 as it running less load :-)

335th_GRAthos
05-06-2011, 08:41 AM
you can force it to SLI in AFR mode - splits load to about 50% per GPU for me, but it's about 2 or 3 FPS less than single GPU - though does keep the temps down on GPU#1 as it running less load :-)

What? So you are running CoD in SLI mode and both GPUs are utilised?
Can you please post some more details?
I have SLI on but my second GPU runs at 50MHz (no load at all).

Thanks

Clu43
05-06-2011, 12:15 PM
Don't think SLI is functioning.,not for me anyway.,no load on 2nd GPU. I seem to remember Luthier mentioning that it will work in the next Nvidia driver update. correct me if i'm wrong.,:)

Winger
05-06-2011, 12:25 PM
SLI is definately not working.
I tried every renderingmode and also messed around with compatibility bits in NVIDIA inspector. Some of them made SLI working (doubled framerate) but always bringing HUGE graphical glitches with them rendering the game unplayable.

Winger