PDA

View Full Version : 4th May Patch

Blackrat
05-04-2011, 08:47 PM
Well, multiplayer is suffering with performance for me, single player appears better. In multiplayer the script which kills off unmanned/abandoned aircraft doesn't seem to function so now we have AI flying around the server, someone actually managed to shoot themselves down at one point.

Some people are suffering lag and you cannot exit multiplayer game unless your go to task manager.

Is it just our server or are others experiencing the same?

Will be going back to beta 1 tomorrow after it has been tested overnight if things do not improve.

W0ef
05-04-2011, 09:12 PM
Noticed exactly the same on another server.

Singleplayer seems fine though.

skouras
05-04-2011, 09:23 PM
same problems for me with MP guys

zoopyzook
05-04-2011, 09:57 PM
Yup, same issues.

I was hoping that having the holy grail of SLI support in this patch would solve the majority of my woes but it seems there is something else cropped up in multiplayer.

Also as well as the exit button not working i can't seem to change armies either :!:

Sauf
05-04-2011, 10:10 PM
Same problems here, fps seem all over the shop in mp, they actually seem random with no gradual increase/decrease whatsoever, just jumps from max to min to med to min ect.SLI not working either.The build up-then the letdown, dont know if I can take much more of this, have been trying to fly at least one full misson on SYN everyday when i get home from work, but am getting to the stage where I might have to give it a rest till its sorted.

epoch
05-04-2011, 10:42 PM
Exact same issues on my server too (and also unable to exit).

Blackrat
05-05-2011, 07:17 AM
I think I will roll the Syndicate server back to Beta 1 patch later this morning when the numbers playing drop to 0, if the pattern continues that is :-)

MadTommy
05-05-2011, 07:27 AM
Regarding the 'cannot exit MP' this seems to be caused by Full Screen On.. which does not actually seem to be real full screen anyway. Turn this off and the Exit button works again. (as well as lots of other buttons)

JZG_Con
05-06-2011, 09:19 AM
same problems for me , good frame rates then low . stuttering as you get cloes to the enemy , respawn goes back to desktop , ill try fullscreen off ..thx ..i get quite frustrated some nights and just go across to il-2 hyperlobby ...to get my fix ...but its nice to see the frame rates are up ...why on earth did they release in such a state ....????

Eklund89
05-11-2011, 07:57 PM
Is it my computer or does it happen to everyone? My sound starts crackling and stutter and then dissapears altogether. Anyone else affected? Any solution?

Im running through my integrated soundcard. Is that a problem. Probably not since i never had any problems playing singleplayer.

whoarmongar
05-11-2011, 08:02 PM
Nah the sound bug was introduced with the last beta patch, roll back and it goes away.