PDA

View Full Version : CloD just a little (wish)list

whoarmongar
05-02-2011, 12:02 PM
Multiplayer . I would like to see who/how many ppl on each side before I select army.

Aircraft/gameplay. Both fuel cocks in Hurri, Spit useable. The proper prop in the Mk1a, I would like to have to prime the engine via the primer pump to start it.

Sounds . I would like to hear when my aircraft gets hit. I find the rolling sound bug when in the air anoying, although it only seems to happen to me if I run off the runway whilst taking off. I would like to hear a more representative sound whilst opening and closing the canopy, also if the canopy is open whilst moving or flying the engine should be louder and above a certain speed wind noise should be present. I just wish the warning horn worked. There should be better sounds when the undercarage is extended or retracted. buffeting sound with flaps deployed would be good. finally I would like to hear the engine cooling sounds when switched off after flight, I know its kinda wierd but its my list and I would really like it.

Graphics . Contrails ? I know we cant fly high enough to get them yet but are they there ? I run low settings so I probably couldnt see em anyway but... On my PC all fighters at intermediate distance seem to have a yellow nose ! honest ! Im not just making excuses I promise.

CEM . Well Im waiting for the "mix/Altitude" fix cant say more to be honest

Trees . If I hit a tree kill me.

Hedges . In England Hedgerows usually define field boundaries, They have been there a long time, many exist from before the Norman invasion (1066).

Rattlehead
05-02-2011, 02:05 PM
So is this a wish list of what we want fixed or what we just want?

In any case, here's mine:

Fixed AI. Sometimes the AI is not bad, other times it's really bad. It takes away from the immersion (and fairness) aspect to see enemy planes doing 5 rolls at lightining speed in a steep dive at 500 km/h.
They also need to fix the awareness of the AI.

Working comms for single player.

Sliders in the sound menu for adjusting noise from the engine, ambient effects, and firing from guns.

Engine sounds. 'Nuff said.

Little odds and ends, such as fixing the Spitfire rear view mirror, more realistic tracers etc.

Fixed cem.

Also, hopefully more performance from the game engine, particularly over cities.

There are other issues of course, but for me tweaking/fixing those issues listed above would go a long, long way in adding more enjoyment to the game.

Avala
05-03-2011, 11:40 PM
Dear Santa, I have only one wish. That CloD actually works. Like normal games do.

esmiol
05-04-2011, 12:43 AM
Avala stop trolling!

Timberwolf
05-04-2011, 06:49 AM
Dear Santa, I have only one wish. That CloD actually works. Like normal games do.

Ya i'm thinking first get the game to par then worry about the candy afterwards

#1 FPS get most players that went out and bought items to upgrade there computer for playing the game happy Start with Multi cores and Video cards processing No matter what you do you will have people on laptops or Dell P4's whinning about fps when the min requirments were in front of them

#2 Sound : The grafix are awsome But the sounds of the engines or guns etc Sound like a game out 12 years ago Is there a Add on patch i'm not knowing about? I want to hear the highend whisle of a bf-109 or a gurgle of a spit
It would just be nice to have the same work that was in the grafix into the sound

#3 London no rain?? ever been there? lol fog?

#4 night missions search lights / just a idea

#5 really hard to stay level i know real dogfighting you could keep level and shoot a plane down not everyday had turbulnce ..not every enemy stayed level for you to shoot at ether