PDA

View Full Version : How to start up me-110

cptcartman
04-30-2011, 04:29 AM
I can't seem to get the me-110 started please help.

Langnasen
04-30-2011, 08:13 AM
With or without CEM?

Langnasen
04-30-2011, 08:41 AM
Mags don't need to be set manually, they come on automatically when the engine-start is done. Sometimes the throttles have to be advanced a bit, sometimes they don't. Prop-pitch should be at full-forward on the levers (100% fine). Water rads should be 100% open. Oil rads can be left closed, but may need opening a bit once airborne and if flogging the engines. By default select engines by shift-1 and shift-2, hitting i after each to start each engine respectively. Don't switch to 2nd engine too quickly after starting #1 or #1 will not catch. Once airborne bring pitch back to around 85% and throttles back until you have manifold pressure and revs at or behind the furthest-left red markers on the respective dial-edges. You can play with pitch and throttle combos quite extensively but you won't get much more than about 400kmh at sea-level to 1500m (I haven't tried higher). The fuel-cock levers in the cockpit do nothing, fuel is already on by default. Flaps are not needed for take-off, only for landing. Mags need to be manually switched off to stop engines.

TwistedAdonis
04-30-2011, 09:16 AM
And don't forget to 'select all engines' before beginning your take off run if you only have a single throttle lever, or you'll go round in circles.

robtek
04-30-2011, 10:32 AM
The flap indicator, btw, is on the left, hidden by the throttles.

zakkandrachoff
04-30-2011, 02:48 PM
i do this video are about 1 month takingoff a Bf109E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpf9LLa68Rk
for the Bf110 you have 2 magnets, one for each engine, put the two magnets to the maxim, and them, put shift+1 and I, and them shift+2 and I, and them put shift+0 (maybe you need to config this for select all engines in menu (i put this Shift + 0) and then ... POWER