PDA

View Full Version : Go Gamer and CoD

~BeoWolf~
04-29-2011, 09:37 PM
I just got an email from Go Gamer saying they had cancelled my order for CoD, they did not give any reason only the standard blurb about the publisher can change anything at anytime as they see fit. Now I'm kind of wondering if it will ever come out on DVD, I have downloads and would rather have it on disc so I can erase and load it until my little hearts content.

Anyone else have this happen to them, and if not Go Gamer, who else is marketing the DVD?

JV44HeinzBar
04-29-2011, 09:43 PM
S!,
I got an email indicating a change in my order from GoGamer. AFAIK, I haven't changed a thing. I went to Gogamer.com and the website is down (updating site).

So, I honestly don't know what's going on w/ my order. It would be nice to have some sort of explanation.

HB

SlipBall
04-29-2011, 10:03 PM
(quote)
and if not Go Gamer, who else is marketing the DVD?

BestBuy chain is offering, that is, the last time that I looked:grin:

Troll2k
04-29-2011, 11:24 PM
Amazon.com is selling the standard edition.It was due out April 26th but has been pushed back to May 24th.

camel24hrs
04-30-2011, 12:52 AM
I just got an email from Go Gamer saying they had cancelled my order for CoD, they did not give any reason only the standard blurb about the publisher can change anything at anytime as they see fit. Now I'm kind of wondering if it will ever come out on DVD, I have downloads and would rather have it on disc so I can erase and load it until my little hearts content.

Anyone else have this happen to them, and if not Go Gamer, who else is marketing the DVD?

I got the same email today. That is okay. I will let the bugs get worked out before I buy.

BlitzPig_fox
04-30-2011, 02:26 AM
I got the same email today. That is okay. I will let the bugs get worked out before I buy.

+1

kaisey
04-30-2011, 05:27 AM
(quote)
and if not Go Gamer, who else is marketing the DVD?

BestBuy chain is offering, that is, the last time that I looked:grin:

It is in all EB games shops in australia ...both editions

bit expensive here though