PDA

View Full Version : Bugs, erros, problems......

SUP_Trok
04-29-2011, 06:12 PM
How can I have my money back? The product you offer is incomplete, unplayable, is still a beta. I tried a mission in multiplayer with some friends and the launcher crashed 10 times for me and for they, the bombers load the bombs as random... one time I can use bombs... another I can't load...without reason. There are many many bugs, errors and I don't whant be a betatester for you since I payed 50 euro for this game...... that should be complete.. Thanks!

pupo162
04-29-2011, 06:21 PM
go int othe store you buy it. or Steam. or whatever. this forum needs not another thread as this.

sfmadmax
04-29-2011, 06:26 PM
1.) WEH

2.) Cry me a river

We have already had countless threads on this topic. If you are posting on this board, I'm going to "assume" for now that your intelligent enough to realize that the game was released with quite a bit of problems and with continuous patching from the devs (thank you by the way!) Is slowly coming up to speed and pulling ahead of the curve. I see that you have been a member for quite a while so it's your own fault for purchasing the game after all of the problems were reported by general consumers. you knew what you were getting into at purchase!

Just for the record, the bombs do NOT load at random, there is a default payload for each plane. You can modify those payloads in the FMB. The vanilla plane loadout still don't work.

If you don't know how to do that then don't complain and wait for the next slew of patches.

danjama
04-29-2011, 06:42 PM
Wow, you're smart enough to join a forum, but not smart enough to understand how to obtain a refund?

LIFE FAIL

AARPRazorbacks
04-29-2011, 07:44 PM
Wow, you're smart enough to join a forum, but not smart enough to understand how to obtain a refund?

LIFE FAIL

ead before posting!

First... if you believe a posting should be reported click the little triangle in the upper right corner and report it. Your report will be anonymous and appreciated, mods cannot be everywhere at once.

1. The topmost or sticky sections of this forums are for current relevant productive discussions about the BOB COD.

2. Whines, complaints, personal attacks, and other verbal nonsense postings may be deleted with no explanation and offending members may be banned.

3 - Discussion about, references, simple conversations,referrals and links to IL2 mods or MOD sites are prohibited everywhere on this site.

4.- Discussions about non-related games (that are not war,air combat, or flight simulation) are not to be discussed on this forums, especially negative contents and comparisons.

5.- Discussions about hardware and software products that are used in association with IL2 genre type software are acceptable, i.e., Track-ir, joysticks,etc.

SUP_Trok
04-29-2011, 09:31 PM
Just for the record, the bombs do NOT load at random, there is a default payload for each plane. You can modify those payloads in the FMB. The vanilla plane loadout still don't work.

Its a bug..... I removed all gunner, used fuel under 50% and selected only two bombs in the editor but the plane not loaded the bombs in the game. Also my friend got same problem. The launcher crashed 10 times or more.... There is a very very long list of bugs and errors .

What is the faster way for send this to the staff? Private e-mail?

LoBiSoMeM
04-29-2011, 10:06 PM
It's a bugged game.

But it's the best flight sim ever.

I can live with that for some time. If you aren't that pacient, the sim isn't for you.

I have great time just attacking AI over channel, waiting for my new VGA.

Plt Off JRB Meaker
04-29-2011, 11:04 PM
It's a bugged game.

But it's the best flight sim ever.

I can live with that for some time. If you aren't that pacient, the sim isn't for you.

I have great time just attacking AI over channel, waiting for my new VGA.

+1

Totally agree,I think we all knew the game came with problems,but bit by bit the team at 1C are sorting them out.

What else is there out there,flying Flight Simulator X,fly around a field and land,mmm this might be enough for some but I require a little more than just that.

Nah,this is much better,supreme graphics excellent flight models,total immersion in WW2 battle atmosphere,just be patient a little while longer,it will be worth it.;)

O_Smiladon
04-29-2011, 11:18 PM
I think its great fun ..while they fix things i am learning about diffrent aircraft and tere little ways.

also honing my skills in the engine managment things to.
So just wait and things will slowly start to come right.

and if you cant wait ..put it in your draw and play somthing diff amd come back to it later

O_Smiladon

Armatian
04-30-2011, 01:38 AM
You buy software as is, adhesion contracts, you can't change them, very much the less after you accepted.
Welcome to the herd, consumer, be happy.