PDA

View Full Version : TS3 overlay

_79_dev
04-29-2011, 10:47 AM
~S~

I am looking for Team speak 3 overlay that works with CoD... Give me some ideas pleas...

Qpassa
04-29-2011, 11:39 AM
http://addons.teamspeak.com/directory/plugins/overlay/ts3overlay.html

jojovtx
05-05-2011, 01:41 PM
Project tint from qbnut. The same guy who gave us the original tso. One program works on ts2 ts3 and vent3.

GraveyardJimmy
05-05-2011, 02:30 PM
On this topic: Mumble overlay means that the game will not start. It gets to the last frame of the ubisoft intro, but nothing further. Pressing escape gets the exit menu up, but you cant see anything else.

kristorf
05-05-2011, 02:52 PM
On this topic: Mumble overlay means that the game will not start. It gets to the last frame of the ubisoft intro, but nothing further. Pressing escape gets the exit menu up, but you cant see anything else.

I googled this problem and it appears Mumble and Steam overlays are incompatible for some reason.
As of yet there is no work around except adding Steam/CLoD to the mumble overlay exception list:confused:

GraveyardJimmy
05-05-2011, 08:06 PM
I googled this problem and it appears Mumble and Steam overlays are incompatible for some reason.
As of yet there is no work around except adding Steam/CLoD to the mumble overlay exception list:confused:

The mumble and steam overlays aren't incompatible. I use the mumble overlay just fine with Men of War: assault squad, IL2 1946, ARMA 2 and every other steam game I own. I can flick into the steam overlay, upload screenshots and still use mumble and its overlay all at the same time. This is the first one that has caused a problem.

kristorf
05-06-2011, 06:28 AM
My bad, problem with CLoD and Mumble overlay