PDA

View Full Version : Unusual problem with 110

Bobb4
04-29-2011, 06:38 AM
Cannot seem to operate the mouse controls on the 110 on a multiplayer map.
The cockpit is none moving, even attempts to move the joystick fail to be refelected in the cockpit.
At least two of us suffered from this problem. Every other plane was okay including the H111.
Any ideas why?
Had steam do a veryfiy files and went back to prepatch and beta patched again. Problem persisted.
Is it an issue with the map setup maybe?:confused:

Flashman
04-29-2011, 08:33 AM
HI Bobb,

I have had a look at the server side and cannot see anything obvious. The Syndicate mission which has this problem works perfectly offline with the patch on my own test server.

I have also verified the cache on the server. There where a few bad files, however it didn't fix this issue. Im hoping someone out there has an idea because I don't

Personally I really enjoy the bf 110 and want to see it flying properly...

Flashman
04-29-2011, 10:59 AM
I have solved the problem on my computer: I verified the game cache and it fixed it (it found faulty files and replaced them). to do this do the following:

Open steam, go to Library. Right click on CloD>properties>Local Files>Verify integrity of game cache.

this should repair your install and the bf110 now appears to work properly again.

Flashman
04-29-2011, 01:14 PM
Ha, seems I spoke too soon! All verifying your game does is remove the beta patches or something it seems. I reinstalled the patches back on our server and my own computer adn we are back to the bf110 being broken again

SO at least we can be reasonably certain the bf110 problem is caused by the latest beta patch