PDA

View Full Version : Oleg read this

robin00795
04-28-2011, 04:41 PM
Hello 1c company as you know we've been waiting a long time for the su-26 apparently he is available at the office of mscow in russia but please we are a lot of people thinking that: Put the su-26 in this new patch when its going to be updated on steam, PLEASE.

Ze-Jamz
04-28-2011, 04:45 PM
erm...

*il get the popcorn*

danjama
04-28-2011, 04:47 PM
Hello 1c company as you know we've been waiting a long time for the su-26 apparently he is available at the office of mscow in russia but please we are a lot of people thinking that: Put the su-26 in this new patch when its going to be updated on steam, PLEASE.

Someone is gullible.

Revelation
04-28-2011, 04:54 PM
I bet he can't find the reverse gear on the spitfire either.

Kakashi
04-28-2011, 04:56 PM

Oleg is not part of CoD anymore. I believe you meant to address this to Luthier. Btw I fully support your message! I know a lot of people are getting impatient to fly that jewel!

Fragal
04-28-2011, 05:16 PM

Think you've been had ol' boy

kristorf
04-28-2011, 05:46 PM
Roll up, roll up ;)

Sternjaeger II
04-28-2011, 05:47 PM
I bet he can't find the reverse gear on the spitfire either.

ROTFL!!!! Man that's the quote of the century :mrgreen:

In other news: can anybody tell me where/when Oleg said he's not part of this fantastic aggregation of weirdos anymore?

Zimbower
04-28-2011, 05:50 PM
When is Su 27 coming when?

SG1_Lud
04-28-2011, 06:03 PM
I was here

Buzzer
04-28-2011, 06:10 PM
Can people please stop stop posting threads with headlines like this...
"Luthier you must read this!!!1!!"
"Luthier ?????"
"Oleg, please read!!!1!!"

Please explain the issue in the head.

Yeah, Oleg is not here anymore:
http://forum.naturalpoint.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=46991
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=20885

LukeFF
04-28-2011, 06:24 PM
Oleg is busy selling the Su-26 from his office in Moscow at the moment and thus can't reply to your request.

Kakashi
04-28-2011, 08:34 PM
"Luthier ?????"

Yeah, Oleg is not here anymore:
http://forum.naturalpoint.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=46991
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=20885

Maybe we will, once we FINALLY get an OFFICIAL answer on what happened to the Su 26, which was supposed to be in the release version... We have never heard from them about that issue... it's not a stupid "LUTHIER AND DEV!!! WHY is my plane CONSTANTLY turning to the right ?!" type of question you see... it's actually a legitimate question which was never answered, thus people keep asking for it till we get a respond. When they finally give us information about it then go flame the thread but it has yet to happen you see.

Buzzer
04-28-2011, 08:43 PM
Well, if you put something like "Where is the SU26?" in the header, maybe they would consider replying. That was the point.

Reading "Luthier!!! Must read!!!" It sounds like you/others have found an amazing bug that amazingly fixes all the bugs. Personally I dont care about the SU26 in an WWII sim.

Here: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=21697

robin00795
04-28-2011, 09:13 PM
Well, if you put something like "Where is the SU26?" in the header, maybe they would consider replying. That was the point.

Reading "Luthier!!! Must read!!!" It sounds like you/others have found an amazing bug that amazingly fixes all the bugs. Personally I dont care about the SU26 in an WWII sim.

But stop saying that, If your are not happy so stop write stupid thing,
What did you say if we say to you , there will be a fw190 in the game and when you buy the game you see there is no fw190 so thats the same for us we wn t this plane!

Havoc04
04-28-2011, 09:31 PM
I'd go have a beer

danjama
04-28-2011, 09:47 PM
FSX = Su26

jimbop
04-28-2011, 09:56 PM

Hmm... The problem is that the devs didn't respond to that thread either! Maybe we should try a thread titled "Luthier!!! Don't read!!!"

Sass aside, I would be a little disappointed if the SU-26 was released just now since I don't want to see any DLC (paid or otherwise) until the game is working properly. The latest beta patch showed just how beta the actual game was at release with the added (and some still non-functional) screens. The patches coming through are great - let's let them concentrate on that first, huh?

Kakashi
04-28-2011, 10:19 PM

That's the thread I created (as you should be able to see), No answer as well unfortunately.
And it's not about not giving a damn about a Su 26 being in a ww II game, it's about a Su 26 in what will be the best sim with extremely good flight models....
@danjama: I tried FSX's Extra 300... I don't need to see the su 26 being murdered the same way with such irrealistic flight models (No I don't fly those planes IRL (in real life) but looking at real videos with cockpit cameras (not just one) you clearly see that flight controls are way more responsive IRL than in FSX...)

Rattlehead
04-28-2011, 10:42 PM
Hmm... The problem is that the devs didn't respond to that thread either! Maybe we should try a thread titled "Luthier!!! Don't read!!!"

Interesting reverse psychology there. :)

Kind of like the big red button that says "Don't push!"

Kakashi
04-29-2011, 12:02 AM
Interesting reverse psychology there. :)

Kind of like the big red button that says "Don't push!"

No it says "Easy" :-P

Wolf_Rider
04-29-2011, 06:32 AM

dunno... MS, last night for W7 64bit, released an update for DotNet 4.0 which blocks incompatible bits and some other fixes

Fjordmonkey
04-29-2011, 07:16 AM
To be honest, the addition of an Su-26 (at least if that means the acro-aircraft with the same designation) is, to me, complete and utter rubbish at this point. Compared to the other issues currently in the sim, it's a VERY minor point on a rather big list of issues.

Priorities, gentlemen. Priorities.

Threads labeled as this one are also about as useful as pissing in your pants at 20 000 feet to keep warm.

Trumper
04-29-2011, 07:25 AM
:( I think the point is it was advertised as being in there and then like a few other things it doesn't happen , simple why??
I assumed the SU26 apart from being good fun would be a way of testing /calibrating the FM's as it is a known quantity with all the data available so you can compare in game settings.

MadTommy
04-29-2011, 07:41 AM
"Luthier ?????"

+1, its just retarded this practice on these forums. Mods should delete them all as a matter of course.

Maybe we will, once we FINALLY get an OFFICIAL answer on what happened to the Su 26, which was supposed to be in the release version... We have never heard from them about that issue... it's not a stupid "LUTHIER AND DEV!!! WHY is my plane CONSTANTLY turning to the right ?!" type of question you see... it's actually a legitimate question which was never answered, thus people keep asking for it till we get a respond. When they finally give us information about it then go flame the thread but it has yet to happen you see.

That is NO reason not to make a coherent thread title. Not giving an indication of the subject matter in the title is so dumb, the fact that the forums moderators allow its practice is the only thing that is worse. How you think it will get answered without a correct title is beyond me. The DEVs are busy.. help them out by applying some common sense when making threads.

Fjordmonkey
04-29-2011, 08:03 AM
:( I think the point is it was advertised as being in there and then like a few other things it doesn't happen , simple why??
I assumed the SU26 apart from being good fun would be a way of testing /calibrating the FM's as it is a known quantity with all the data available so you can compare in game settings.

As to the why: Probably because they didn't have the time to complete it, or because they chose to concentrate on the core game, namely a sim placed firmly in WW2's Battle of Britain. The Su-26 has as much to do with BoB as I have to do with the exploration of space.

I'd also daresay that the FM's for the Spit, Hurricane and the 109's are a well-documented and thoroughly available data-set, so using the Su-26 for this isn't really all that useful.

Kakashi
04-29-2011, 03:14 PM
+1, its just retarded this practice on these forums. Mods should delete them all as a matter of course.

That is NO reason not to make a coherent thread title. Not giving an indication of the subject matter in the title is so dumb, the fact that the forums moderators allow its practice is the only thing that is worse. How you think it will get answered without a correct title is beyond me. The DEVs are busy.. help them out by applying some common sense when making threads.

Well Robin (the thread creator) was previously redirected before creating this thread, to that thread which I had properly named last week about the su 26.
He must have seen that my thread had no answer, and neither did his previous one (named "Su 26?" in which people told him about my thread)... At this point there must be like 4 thread inquiring about the Su 26's information. All unanswered. So what did Robin do eventually?! "OLEG/LUTHIER READ THIS!!!!!!!"

Yeah... At this point he assumes (and is right to be) that Luthier and his team are intentionally avoiding Su26 thread... so with this set up he may be able to lure them at least into reading the first post... You and a couple more (which obviously don't care about the Su 26) don't have to understand this, but at least don't go out of your way to bother us and troll this thread.

wildone_106
04-29-2011, 08:17 PM
oleg who? He doesn't even work for 1c anymore!