PDA

View Full Version : Finally! I can play the game! :D

Hveding
04-28-2011, 12:58 PM
Hey!
Finally i can play the game without big lag issues! But i have only tested this with one plane... I think more than 10 will make some pretty nice lag ^^
But i can finally play it! :D But still it's need to make some performance increase to it.

And this is after the patch from yesterday. Hope they make it live! and then make another performance increase in a new patch.
And people have told me i got lag issues because of my screen card... WRONG!!!

Oldschool61
04-28-2011, 01:05 PM
Hey!
Finally i can play the game without big lag issues! But i have only tested this with one plane... I think more than 10 will make some pretty nice lag ^^
But i can finally play it! :D But still it's need to make some performance increase to it.

And this is after the patch from yesterday. Hope they make it live! and then make another performance increase in a new patch.
And people have told me i got lag issues because of my screen card... WRONG!!!

What resolution and general game settings you at?? I have similar setup except just a X3 @2.5 ghz. Hows you fps average??

Hveding
04-28-2011, 05:36 PM
What resolution and general game settings you at?? I have similar setup except just a X3 @2.5 ghz. Hows you fps average??

Here it is
http://bildr.no/view/872949

I don't know what's my average fps... It's plays pretty smooth, so i guess around 3-50fps.
I have not tried another settings, so don't know how high settings i can run before the lag comes.

Rattlehead
04-28-2011, 05:47 PM
Have you tried different texture quality settings?

Hveding
04-28-2011, 05:53 PM
Have you tried different texture quality settings?

No. Only the one's that's in the screen shot..