PDA

View Full Version : Weapon customization??

Biggs
04-27-2011, 07:46 PM
So I finally got the non-russian version installed and I wanted to see if I could get the custom gun preset issue figured out... but alas, its still not working...

No matter what i do or how many presets i save I cant get my loadout to "load".

I go to Plane - select the plane (mkIIa in my case)- click Loadout - then to Guns- then I edit the ammo - then Save as- then i hit OK to exit.

no dice :confused

I dont know what Im doing wrong...:confused:

EDIT: after looking around some more i noticed that this seems to be a QMB bug... does it also affect the campaign missions?

SEE
04-27-2011, 07:54 PM
Your not doing anything wrong - custom pre-sets aren't loading at the moment except for on-line. Hopefully, it will be fixed sometime soon. You either use FMB and edit the stock missions or manually edit the mission files using notepad to use your weapon loadouts. Check threads further down the list for manually editting and where/how weapon profiles are saved.

Biggs
04-27-2011, 07:57 PM
Your not doing anything wrong - custom pre-sets aren't loading at the moment except for on-line. Hopefully, it will be fixed sometime soon. You either use FMB and edit the stock missions or manually edit the mission files using notepad to have your weapon loadouts. Thread further down the list for maunually editting and where/how weapon profiles are saved.

yeah i dont think im gonna be messing with the config files right now... I'll just wait for an offical patch...

Is Luthier et al aware of this issue?

JG53Frankyboy
06-25-2011, 03:33 PM
after the latest patch, is the armament menue now working for you?

I tried to edit the ammobelts in a SpitIIa offline in a quickmission - i even didnt cant delete or load the rounds.
So i gave up and closed the game......

I am just curious and want collect experiences - thx in advance !