PDA

View Full Version : FMB: Spawning in hangars

Flashman
04-27-2011, 05:14 PM
Im having problems with multiplayer missions:

On some airfields the aircraft spawn inside hangars or revettments that are too small and are damaged or blow up. The hangars etc are part of the map and cannot be removed as far as I can tell.

This occurs when 'Spawn Parked' is ticked.

If I do not tick 'Spawn Parked' the aircraft spawn on the runway, but as soon as someone else clicks 'Create' they appear in the same spot and one of the planes then explodes.

I have tried changing the max number of planes to different fighures, however people still spawn on top of each other.

Any ideas?

Cheers, Syn Flashman

Ataros
04-27-2011, 05:25 PM
Devs are informed on the issue. Before it is fixed we have to look for airfields without hangars or ask Keygetis to make a mod ))

However Doghous3 may have a solution.

Flashman
04-27-2011, 06:22 PM
There is a section in the FMB called 'airfield' with 'airfield points'

I have been experimenting and it seems you can created your won airfield but i don't fully understand how the airfield points work. Anyone know how these are used?

Im trying to use these in map airfields so you don't spawn in the hangars and am having some success, though not complete.

If anyone can explain how these points can be used it might go some way to fixing some of the airfields for MP spawning.