PDA

View Full Version : Request for general update about way forward?

Ctrl E
04-27-2011, 12:36 AM
Hi Luthier,

I know you have recently, but would we be able to get a general statement about the progress of the game. Can we expect long term support? Are other expansions going ahead as planned? Are new aircraft already being worked on (maybe some hints). Other areas for improvement? How is your team travelling after many weeks of work? Are you expanding your team now you have some cashflow?

C'mon mate - throw us a bone. :-)

Cheers.

Ali Fish
04-27-2011, 12:42 AM
im looking forward to next update :) be nice to have some regular weekday reports of whatever. just to even know your hair is still on fire or not :-P

This is quoted on the 2nd to last update info on steam.
*Additional variants of existing aircraft*

baronWastelan
04-27-2011, 01:49 AM
Luthier needs to fix the urgent problem of launcher.exe going out to lunch when switching from menus to game rendering. It's unacceptable for a release product to have to exit out to desktop just from normal usage. Until this is resolved, there won't be any long term.

machoo
04-27-2011, 02:28 AM
Is the launcher doing that? That's been causing a few problems for me. Screwing up the resolution when it exits to desktop . Screen size all screwed up.

baronWastelan
04-27-2011, 07:46 AM
On my PC, Win7-64, it's a windows OS process that's "doing that". I've configured windows to disable that process, and it resolved the random BSOC's (black screen of clod). Its not the sort of thing a game company could reasonably ask their customers to do, even tho its a trivial thing for sim enthusiasts like us. In a few days after I've reconfirmed the fix works, I'll post up an article on my blog for all to google...

kendo65
04-27-2011, 09:56 AM
Hi Luthier,

I know you have recently, but would we be able to get a general statement about the progress of the game. Can we expect long term support? Are other expansions going ahead as planned? Are new aircraft already being worked on (maybe some hints). Other areas for improvement? How is your team travelling after many weeks of work? Are you expanding your team now you have some cashflow?

C'mon mate - throw us a bone. :-)

Cheers.

To be fair to them some of those questions have already been answered positively:

long term support - yes
new aircraft - yes, more 109 variants initially

There is usually an update every week. I expect the reason for hearing nothing so far this week is the holidays.