PDA

View Full Version : Real satelite weather conection

sgt fury
04-25-2011, 03:09 PM
In CFS2 i was able to install the real weather programme which works through metar stations and then connects through internet to your sim.it was developed years ago for FS 2000 etc and sold through justflight.Why cant we have this option in this upcoming sim ? its very good, easy to manage and FPS FRIENDLY.

raaaid
04-25-2011, 03:20 PM
nice idea

how about accurate historic events like eclipses and such :)

41Sqn_Stormcrow
04-25-2011, 03:47 PM
Mh. I don't see the usefulness of having real today's weather in a historic scenario. If so I would like to have historic weather but that was without satellites. So I guess difficult to get data on and if, it would require an enormous effort to collect and implement these for the areas involved.

Armatian
04-25-2011, 04:58 PM
cfs2 had it because it was a cheap port of msflight simulator, that had that feature for obvious civil flight interest reasons, don't see the point in historical sim.

Skiiwa
04-25-2011, 05:48 PM
I see the point.
If it worked like CFS2, then U can have real changing weather conditions. May not be historical but as some have stated, that would be very very difficult to do.

Im for it. I have always used this in EVERY MS flightsim it was available, and I would Use it here!

EDIT: On a side note, We really need the sim to work properly before any work like this is done. I would pay for this in an expansion!

SDT_longshot
04-25-2011, 06:11 PM
hmm real weather sounds a pretty good idea i wouldent say no for the next exspantion :D

esmiol
04-25-2011, 07:25 PM
it is ridiculous! why would you like real weather? there a dynamic weather system who are still not implemented! when it will no need of real weather!

leggit
04-25-2011, 07:32 PM
compromise: accurate (lets kill this "real" weather...its a simulation after all) simulation of the weather conditions on a day by day basis as experienced during the BoB.

KG26_Alpha
04-25-2011, 08:14 PM
Oh dear