PDA

View Full Version : When will a new patch arive ?

Hveding
04-25-2011, 12:06 PM
Hey.
Will it come more patches ? Have only seen one patch to now.
And when is the new patch coming and what will it fix ? hopefully they will fix all performance issues.
How many months/years will it take before they have fix it all ? When will the game be 100% playable ?

Patrick.

Plt Off JRB Meaker
04-25-2011, 12:18 PM
Hey.
Will it come more patches ? Have only seen one patch to now.
And when is the new patch coming and what will it fix ? hopefully they will fix all performance issues.
How many months/years will it take before they have fix it all ? When will the game be 100% playable ?

Patrick.

Looking into my crystal ball now mate hang on........nope.....can't see much at the moment,lol.

Honestly mate you can't be serious,can you?:rolleyes:

MadTommy
04-25-2011, 12:19 PM
There have been two officially released patches through Steam, and there is a beta patch presently available here on these forums, which i assume will be 'released' shortly.

3 patches since release is very promising with regards to 'fixing' some of the issues people are seeing.

Regarding your other questions.. they are rather inane and are unanswerable.

Ali Fish
04-25-2011, 12:35 PM
apparently there is an official steam patch expected today. (beta was released on friday)

602Sqn.McLean
04-25-2011, 12:40 PM
That's what I thought as well but I can't see that happening. Easter and all you know. Chocolate eggs priority I guess.

Ali Fish
04-25-2011, 01:59 PM
thankfully business doesnt stop for these holidays to much. so im expecting a steam release within the next 4 hours.

Kankkis
04-25-2011, 05:51 PM
I think best game what is given patches, i cannot say with words, this is really pathed game, Ilya has been informed us and i think this game is marvelous someday, it is allready. I'll love it so much.

SDT_longshot
04-25-2011, 06:14 PM
this game is amazing atm carnt wait for this patch to come out im so excited to see the difference :D

furbs
04-25-2011, 06:16 PM
looks a bit late for the patch today...maybe tomorrow...or friday.

Im sure its will be out when its ready.

SDT_longshot
04-25-2011, 06:20 PM
looks a bit late for the patch today...maybe tomorrow...or friday.

Im sure its will be out when its ready.

might be on the night im in no rush they have done to fast patches atm its easter they could be spending time with family and friends carnt moan with that they have been working hard i just carnt wait he he :D

maclean525
04-25-2011, 06:56 PM
The beta patch caused more problem than it solved, I wouldn't expect it to ever show up on Steam. They'll probably have another beta first. This is why you have beta patches :)