PDA

View Full Version : how to get chat window and info massages about kills in multiplayer?

David198502
04-23-2011, 06:23 PM
hey guys.i played yesterday the first time in multiplayer mode.it was great, on a full real server.but i didnt see any chat massages or info massages when i shot down a hurri and one spitfire.:confused:

KG26_Alpha
04-23-2011, 06:29 PM
hey guys.i played yesterday the first time in multiplayer mode.it was great, on a full real server.but i didnt see any chat massages or info massages when i shot down a hurri and one spitfire.:confused:

A great feature not seeing massages they can be quite ugly :)

As for screen messages............

Tip:
Use the info boxes

Baron
04-23-2011, 08:41 PM

Ctrl or Alt + right click to open new info window. (cant remember witch combination)

Ctrl or Alt + right click on the empty new window (cant remember witch combination) til u get "customize window" . Choose what info u want from right column and move them to center and save.

Just click all over the place, it will come to u, just like it did to me. Just spendt 30 min online doing just that :) so im no expert.

Just Ctrl or Alt + right click all over. :)

you can also change size of text in "customize window" and colour for some info

I have one 3-4 lines high and half the screens length info window at the top of the screen with all info from server, chat etc.

David198502
04-23-2011, 09:28 PM
thx Baron will try that!