PDA

View Full Version : Problem with the launcher

Truppen
04-23-2011, 06:21 PM
Hello, from the last patch I have this problem that does not leave me to throw the game. Him unistal the COD and to installing but the problem of the launcher continues appearing, stops working and makes me a reset of the PC, I throw it in sure way and the problem appears again.
THE launcher I stop working
Some solution, already try all the forms.

just now lanze the cod and in the mission of I train it did not give to me mistake, I closed the simu, to the moment I turned it to throwing from the feasible one and doing the same thing volvio to hanging with black screen and despues with blue screen and a text in English saying mas o'menos that the system I stop working, the cod starts in sure way lanze from the feasible one and it returned to giving mistake of the lanuncher.
I believe that the problem is of the launcher that aveces works and others are hung, he was thinking that it was the drivers that stop working, change them, I proved them with the rof without problem, but with the cod there happens what I comment, and if in sure way this mistake of the launcher sera gives it, in normal way I cannot know the mistake for which w7 often he says it and others he does not say anything.
Some solution for the launcher.

Regards

ESCUSAS FOR MY ENGLISH EVIL

My PC:
CPU I7 940 WITHOUT OC 3Gh
RAM 6 GB
Plate ASUS P6T SK 1366
GPU XFX GTX285 1GB
Source 900 w KRYPTON
W 7 64 bits