PDA

View Full Version : Pit view problem.....

SEE
04-22-2011, 03:33 PM
Is anyone else losing track of enemy ac when viewing frontwards, I track them in my quarter panels OK but a soon as they move into my front panel (Spits/Hurris) they almost become invisible (German cloaking device?....:grin:). The front panel seems to have a coating (anti -glare?).

I am also struggling to establish/maintain visuals (over the channel in particular) becuase of the ambience and general low contrast. Changing Monitor values don't help. The image is ..hmm...flat (best way I can desribe it)!

I won't go on line (doesn't work anyway from what I have read) untill I have etablished:-

a) this is the norm.

b) I can bloodywell see where the enemy is....:grin:

snwkill
04-22-2011, 03:42 PM
Is anyone else losing track of enemy ac when viewing frontwards, I track them in my quarter panels OK but a soon as they move into my front panel (Spits/Hurris) they almost become invisible (German cloaking device?....

I have seen the same but my problem is over land, the computer seems to fly very low and it can be very difficult to spot aircraft when you are above. I think if I ever fly MP I will probably use the same strategy, even though it is completely against conventional fighting.

In the future they will have to make it much harder to fly low altitude, MG's, Flak over land and perhaps ships in the ocean that deter people from flying low altitude.