PDA

View Full Version : to those who cant outperform ai: more revolutions=less power

raaaid
04-22-2011, 12:38 PM
if you over rev the engine you lose so much power

according the manual 109 is to be driven at 2300 rev with a maximum of 3000 when diving :)

its gonna be fun online

oh and the sounds right on spot they remind me of my old monocylinder 500cc ktm :)

the power is on the lows

recoilfx
04-22-2011, 12:42 PM
I don't know what a real 109, spit, or hurri sound like inside the cabin, but I absolutely love the cabin sounds in CloD - it's really nice with proper sub woofer. The outside sounds like crap, but who flies with external views? heh

The weapon sounds are rather underwhelming. RAF guns sound like the volume has been clipped, while the 109 sound like shooting cans.

reflected
04-22-2011, 12:50 PM
if you over rev the engine you lose so much power

according the manual 109 is to be driven at 2300 rev with a maximum of 3000 when diving :)

its gonna be fun online

oh and the sounds right on spot they remind me of my old monocylinder 500cc ktm :)

the power is on the lows

Oh really? and how do you increase your roll rate to 200 degrees/sec in a 400mph dive? :P

You do have a point, but it's not like it's gonna solve the broken parts of the CEM and the totally bugged AI.

re sounds: go to youtube and type "merlin engine run" or "spitfire flyby" before you say such nonsense.

raaaid
04-22-2011, 12:54 PM
wnid sound mixes up

i bet stopped sounds like those youtube videos

oh and you increase roll rate a 200% by using full rudder

guess what you can even stall a plane by rolling it too fast :)

cool cool game

edit:

you can get amazing roll rate at diving by:

applying full rudder

PUSHING the stick

reflected
04-22-2011, 01:13 PM
Dude, do you own the game?

raaaid
04-22-2011, 02:28 PM
well of course when you go at high speeds the controls become heavy

but check out how rolling is not just pulling joystick left