PDA

View Full Version : All multiplayer servers down tonight

BlackbusheFlyer
04-21-2011, 11:22 PM
They appear on the server browser then shortly after joining everyone times out. Now no servers are listed. Looks like a steam problem grrr.

Dundas
04-21-2011, 11:33 PM
yup, keeps happening to us in 609 as well.

Thee_oddball
04-21-2011, 11:33 PM
yep...just saw a whole bunch of people kicked from my server..:evil: "server has been logged off of Steam:exiting" i am really starting to hate steam!

Thee_oddball
04-21-2011, 11:36 PM
yup, keeps happening to us in 609 as well.
Steam would not "Sync" so i had to stop and restart Steam...:evil: this never going to work for running a dedicated server..

LeadFarmer
04-22-2011, 01:10 AM
Lets get some gardenig tools and go after these clowns. im quoting my boss.
and of caurse this is happening to mine well. fear me steam as I have a day off tomorrow. and ill be knocking on you doors :cool:

Sauf
04-22-2011, 01:19 AM
The gods are against me! Its my day off today and no servers arrggghhh! Now cant even get into game, steam just hangs @ "preparing to launch IL-2 Cliffs of Dover" f%&*$ng f#&%* arrragggh!!!!!!

LeadFarmer
04-22-2011, 01:29 AM
Humor aside im doing a major upgrade to the server tomorrow adding memory to the server so we can fight the leak. Does any one know how many cores this game supports>?. I maybe able to get some cheap xeons for this server with the support of people that I work with I just need to know if it will take advantage of what im trying to do. Its damn good to work with people that are nuts about games :cool: I wiill also get a 50-60 vent or TS3 server up tomorrow.
Its up to you guys whether its vent or ts3. post your votes here. I also will be giving away a copy or few away of US version of this game away as soon as it is available in US. Convince me in a few words why you are the one deserving it and its yours.

602Sqn.McLean
04-22-2011, 06:54 AM
We have to do something. I'm loving the sim even though it still has a way to go. I have only seen 6 rooms to fly in on Lobby and none on Client for the last week. I can join, chose a plane, fly around. The only problem is there's noone else in the room to shoot me down. I mean, for god's sake, I'm sitting there cruising straight and even and not one person to take advantage of me losing my concentration. I end up landing on a German airfield flying a Spit cause there's no bugger around to get upset with me. Even stole a cookie from their hangar's fridge. We need to hurry the MP thing along.