PDA

View Full Version : Can someone post a 'How To Join' on multiplayer?

*Buzzsaw*
04-17-2011, 02:41 AM
Salute

Don't know why, but don't seem to be able to join multiplayer.

I see the servers, click on them, but when the map comes up, none of the airfields I see can be clicked on, even when I right click to eliminate the non-active ones.

If someone wants to post a detailed 'How To Join' it would be appreciated.

Dazzed DJ
04-17-2011, 03:30 AM
Mate I found sometimes i had to wave mouse around to find the clickable area below and to the right of the airfield just look for when the window describing the ariefield comes up. Also make sure you select the army, i am sure you are doing that. when you have gotten on to the airfield then scroll down to create the airplane. hope this helps.

Blackrat
04-17-2011, 06:16 AM
You have to join army first, left click on join army, select side, then double left click on field you want to spawn at. New menu opens up on right side of screen, select aircraft, scroll down and click create. Spawn inside a closed hanger just go back to the map and double click another field.

klem
04-18-2011, 09:08 AM
You have to join army first, left click on join army, select side, then double left click on field you want to spawn at. New menu opens up on right side of screen, select aircraft, scroll down and click create. Spawn inside a closed hanger just go back to the map and double click another field.

Depending on how the mission has been created you can also zoom in close to the airfield and see individual aircraft. You can pick one of those, details come up in the middle of the screen including the pilots name if someone else already has the aircraft. If its empty click on Enter and it puts you in the cockpit.

But it's all a bit complicated after the simple IL-2 method and it seems the aircraft you pick may already be taxying or flying as the unused aircraft seem to act like AI, circling the field before eventually landing.

Where's the flaming Manual?

JG14_Jagr
04-18-2011, 08:45 PM
The single biggest "trick" is that After click "Select and Army" and you dom and After you click on the field on the map and the plane seection comes up, YOU NEED TO SCROLL DOWN the right hand selection window to see the "CREATE" button. press that and you are in.