PDA

View Full Version : [FMB] mission creation question

Ali Fish
04-16-2011, 09:50 PM
ive been making missions and saving them specifically for multiplayer.

but the missions i make are adopting the file names of the missions already in the folders. for e.g i have 12 missions called RED v BLUE - carrier wars.mis etc etc.

where am i going wrong. ive managed to get one titled correctly. and it shows .mis in the title. not a clue why it works.

so where are the instructions or relevant material explaining what the hell is going on please ?

i can only identify my missions through what time its set at. and to inform that the mission i have created work ok excepet kills dont tally on the net stats indicator. please enlighten me. thanks. over 10 hours wasted on that just because theres no documentation. and why no documentation ?

doghous3
04-16-2011, 11:25 PM
No documentation as of yet, Dev's are notorious for bad documentation. :p

When you open the FMB, how do you start creating? I presume you load a map then build on it.

You can "save as" in the file menu, which obviously gives the mission (*.mis) file a unique identifier.

If you wish to give the mission a specfic name that you'll see in game, go to edit and select briefing's. On the left hand frame, select "Info" and on the right text-field (top one) you can enter that info there. What you type there is the name of the mission you'll see in-game.

Net Stats appears to not be fully operational.

Ali Fish
04-17-2011, 01:57 AM
thanks very much. all working now.