PDA

View Full Version : What will be the music in the game?

SLavi_BG
10-22-2007, 10:15 AM
What music will be listening when driving the Truck? :D

Evgeny
10-22-2007, 10:20 AM
In the game there will be original music of various genres: rock, metal, rap, country, pop, etc. Altogether approximately 100 compositions.

JOleg
10-22-2007, 10:55 AM
Since I've read somewhere that the music we're going to hear through the radio will depend on where you are located at the moment, so I guess I will be visiting those places where they broadcast metal more often :lol: Naaah, I will find country music driving through the canyons and villages interesting too 8)

I am also wondering if there's going to be any "real" radio-like chat, as they did in GTA series ... I did find that pretty cool. But my guess is there won't be no radio voices, and for one reason, they would need to hire professional english speaking people to do the voicing for the game ... does not sound like it would appeal Softlan-NSK :wink:

digit
10-22-2007, 12:19 PM
I did find that pretty cool. But my guess is there won't be no radio voices, and for one reason, they would need to hire professional english speaking people to do the voicing for the game ... does not sound like it would appeal Softlan-NSK :wink:

Yer you got that bit right mate :wink:

USA Driver
10-23-2007, 06:12 PM
I could of sworn it was going to be the same music from the Hard Truck series. They used a few of them for the teaser movies.