PDA

View Full Version : Duel graphic cards?

Plt Off JRB Meaker
04-15-2011, 10:15 AM
Can somebody just confirm that if your system has duel graphic cards'Crossfire?'that with COD only one will work as Crossfire has'nt been optimized yet?

I have two Ati Radeon HD 5570 graphic cards,2x1 GB ded memory,and have only just realized that only one may be working with COD.

Thanks

robtek
04-15-2011, 10:54 AM
I believe duelling graphic cards spend too much time on duelling and not enough to display nice graphics.
Dual graphic cards otherwise have the same problem until the developer optimizes the game code (again) for them.

sorry, couldn't help it :-D

SQB
04-17-2011, 07:54 AM
Beat me to it! Damn...

:grin:

csou
04-18-2011, 06:02 PM
As far as I am concerned I have an ATI 5750 series card and I would like to purchase another another one(not exact the same but of the same series) in order to play the game better. As I see this is in vain. Isn't there a possibility that it could be done. For all of us who do not have 2GB graphic cards in the fisrt place, shouldn't there be an option to that?!!

Ataros
04-18-2011, 08:31 PM
Devs are still working on it. Check recent patch notes.

I recommend going for I chip card atm.

335th_GRAthos
04-22-2011, 07:36 AM
Can somebody just confirm that if your system has duel graphic cards'Crossfire?'that with COD only one will work as Crossfire has'nt been optimized yet?

Thanks

It has been mentioned on every patch update that SLI has not been implemented yet.
I presume you are technicaly right, it should have said SLI/Crossfire.

Plt Off JRB Meaker
04-23-2011, 03:08 PM
I don't know about being technically right,I'm just trying to pick up the tech knowledge as I go,a bit blinded by it at the best of times I can tell you:confused:

Ok,here's another question for all you tech bods out there can I mix graphic cards in my pc,say put a Ati 5570 with an Ati 6970?is this possible?or do they have to match each other?