PDA

View Full Version : New Syndicate server rotation

Blackrat
04-14-2011, 04:32 PM
Well, after much sweating and cursing I think I have got a mission rotating server going. Hopefully a two hour rotation will keep the damn thing alive.

Both missions are the same only one takes place at dawn and the other in the middle of the afternoon, so you should see the sun rising above the horizon in the dawn mission if you are lucky enough to be in at the start.

When the mission changes you will be back at the server load screen waiting for battle, be patient it will load eventually and you will be presented with the screen to choose army etc. You may still find you spawn in a closed hanger, its a pain/bug just exit out and choose another field.

You should get a server notification of 5 minutes before the end of the mission and again at 1 minute and 30 seconds.

This is all WIP so bear with me as we try and iron out the teething problems.

We are all involved in the testing :)

Ignore the AI killed bits in chat at the start of the mission, cannot seem to find a destroy command for the previous mission.

I am not a mission builder only tying to get the server working so let me know if its not working. Missions will come as the builders get to grips with the FMB.

BadAim
04-14-2011, 04:38 PM
Interesting, I just lost the server, then couldn't get back in, I wonder if that was at rotation? I'll try back in a few minutes.

Blackrat
04-14-2011, 04:50 PM
It crashed :(

Back up now

BadAim
04-14-2011, 08:21 PM
Seems to be a theme with CoD. I was happily able to get back in just a few minutes later, but I had to go back to work after an uneventful patrol. The sunrise was well worth it though.:)