PDA

View Full Version : could ya bring me up to speed on the Bf-109?

bDAWg
04-13-2011, 11:47 PM
hey all
I've been using the Bf-109 alot mainly because the machine guns and cannons sound sooo much better than the machine guns on the brit planes...and the engine sounds better as well...plus it's just cool being a bad ass in a bad ass plane:evil:..ha ha

but I'm having difficulties trying to manage the super chargers...and when in auto pilot a text message refers to an after burner being activated on and off...I'm confused bout that.

so I'm putting this out there hoping the fans of the 109 can help with this and any other tips for flying this wonderful beast.

edit:this is the first time I've posted a screenshot on this forum..I expected to see the shot already "opened" up....did I screw it up or is this normal?

bDAWg
04-14-2011, 08:37 AM
o.k. I did a bit of research and have found out why the super charger is'nt working...the E type were not equipped with them and only the later G models had them in around "44...if my 5 minute "research" is correct:-)

but what about this after burner thing?....could someone explain that to me?

huckster
04-14-2011, 11:26 PM
o.k. I did a bit of research and have found out why the super charger is'nt working...the E type were not equipped with them and only the later G models had them in around "44...if my 5 minute "research" is correct:-)

but what about this after burner thing?....could someone explain that to me?

It's worded incorrectly, it's W.E.P

bDAWg
04-15-2011, 12:27 AM
ahh o.k. thanks for clearing up the confusion.:cool: