PDA

View Full Version : LeadFarm Server Map Targets

LeadFarmer
04-14-2011, 12:01 AM
BoB map updated. Ship convoys, radar stations, static aircraft and flak its all there.
I need your input on the # of flak guns. Smooth gameplay vs realism and difficulty ?
Move your mouse over your spawn area to find out what your objective is ;)
Let me know if its not too easy :grin:

doghous3
04-14-2011, 01:03 AM
don't know if you alread use it Lead, but placing an AI object Airfield, setting it's properties to (I think) airfield.cpp and increasing the radius to cover teh airfield will remove damaged planes.

Handy for keeping spawn area's clear.

I'm looking into what else it does, and the other types too.

Thee_oddball
04-14-2011, 01:07 AM
don't know if you alread use it Lead, but placing an AI object Airfield, setting it's properties to (I think) airfield.cpp and increasing the radius to cover teh airfield will remove damaged planes.

Handy for keeping spawn area's clear.

I'm looking into what else it does, and the other types too.what does cpp stand for?

LeadFarmer
04-14-2011, 01:10 AM
great tip mate, Thanks. PLease let me know of any new features you learn.

doghous3
04-14-2011, 08:31 AM
what does cpp stand for?

It's just a file extention of source code written in C#

LeadFarmer
04-15-2011, 01:25 AM
This works well lets just hope that this is the thing that the map was missing and crashing the server. Hope it does not crash so I can move on to adding AI planes
and getting ventrillo.

Krt_Bong
05-26-2011, 04:44 AM
I come in and fly on your server occasionally usually to do a check ride for settings and crashes but there never seems to be any players and so far I haven't seen AI aircraft either. Is there a moving AI component on the server? where are all your clan If there Is one and when do they fly, I'm Eastern Time US.

LeadFarmer
06-05-2011, 07:19 PM
The last couple of patches were not stable for AI to be a part of the battle.
I just added some more AI and seems like more people are joining now.

See you up there