PDA

View Full Version : Server start script

Thee_oddball
04-13-2011, 03:10 AM
Copy the items below and save as server.cmd in the root of your CLOD folder edit as you see fit and once the server starts type "f server.cmd"

missLoad (your mission here)
(0=off 1=on)
difficulty AntropomorphControl 1
difficulty ComplexEManagement 1
difficulty TorqueGyroEffects 1
difficulty EngineTemperatureEffects 1
difficulty FlutterEffects 1
difficulty WindTurbulence 1
difficulty StallSpins 1
difficulty Vulnerabilty 1
difficulty BlackoutsRedouts 1
difficulty Realisticgunnery 1
difficulty RealisticBombing 1
difficulty LimitedAmmo 1
difficulty LimitedFuel 1
difficulty CockpitAlwaysOn 1
difficulty NoOutsideViews 1
difficulty HeadShake 1
difficulty NoIcons 1
difficulty NoPadlock 1
difficulty Clouds 1
difficulty TakeoffLanding 1
difficulty RealisticLandings 1
difficulty NoMapIcons 1
difficulty NoMinimapPath 1
difficulty NoAutopilot 1
difficulty NoReplacementPlace 0
difficulty NoReplacement 0
difficulty NoSelect 0
difficulty NoReplacementArmy 0
difficulty NoCreate 0
difficulty NoSelectArmy 0

battle start

this will get your server started with your mission and your settings .

S!

Blackrat
04-13-2011, 06:41 AM
Nice one oddball, you can also change the difficulty settings default in the confs.ini file, under Difficulty=

To get the correct number set the difficulty settings you want in your single player game, close game and check confuser.ini second line for the difficulty= number.

Amend confs.ini with this number and you change your default difficulty settings.

PaulWF
04-13-2011, 03:10 PM
strange - I tried to copy the bytesum value and it didn't work.

using a cmd script did the job though.

Jwam
04-15-2011, 04:31 AM
Hi everyone, thanks for your input :)

Nice one oddball, you can also change the difficulty settings default in the confs.ini file, under Difficulty=

To get the correct number set the difficulty settings you want in your single player game, close game and check confuser.ini second line for the difficulty= number.

Amend confs.ini with this number and you change your default difficulty settings.

What are your own settings ?

On my local machine, difficulty is set to 131072 on my confUser.ini.

When I set this number to my confs.ini on my dedicated server, the correct difficulty settings are not loaded.

Cheers

Blackrat
04-15-2011, 06:08 AM
Try 296221695 thats full real except antromorph and head shake, also allows for plane swapping selection and changing sides.

Alternatively, I haven't tried this yet, run your game up and host through the GUI and set the difficulty settings there, close the game down and see if it changes in the confs.ini.

Jwam
04-15-2011, 06:22 AM
Try 296221695 thats full real except antromorph and head shake, also allows for plane swapping selection and changing sides.

Alternatively, I haven't tried this yet, run your game up and host through the GUI and set the difficulty settings there, close the game down and see if it changes in the confs.ini.
Thanks Blackrat, you rule :)
I'm gonna try this.

edit : Works OK :) mine is 293862911
Thank you very much !

billeinstein
04-15-2011, 06:42 AM
Maybe u shall turn off the "steam cloud" function before modify the confs.ini.

KDN
04-15-2011, 11:44 AM
Redundant post...deleted. My apologies

KDN
04-15-2011, 12:18 PM
I am so sorry Thee_Oddball.
I don't understand how I missed your first post. I did not mean to repost the obvious. I am taking it down.

LeadFarmer
04-15-2011, 03:21 PM
The divficulty settings have to be set ones and they dont change even after you restart the sever. Its good to have them in .ini if you change them offten ;)