PDA

View Full Version : Could somebody do a beginniers guide on MP?

Devastat
04-12-2011, 08:35 PM
I tried my first multiplayer game, and got to fly a plane for few minutes and it looked really fun and all that, but heck the whole system is confusing. Right from the start where you choose the team I don't know how do I get to the plane, I think first I thought I was in the game but was actually looking into someones elses plane, I mean this is really confusing ;)

Sauf
04-12-2011, 09:58 PM
Yep user gui is snafu atm, hopefully will be improved next patch. basically its, choose army, clk airfield, clk airfield again for a/c options, choose a/c THEN scroll down to the bottom of the screen and hit "create" you should then spawn in cockpit.

GL

Ataros
04-12-2011, 11:30 PM
With a RMB click on the map you can turn of extra airfields layer to see active airfields.

In case an active airfield is not clickable move your mouse to the right and a bit below the airfield and move it around looking for pop-up saying smth like bombers1 or fighters3 then double-click this spawn point to get to plane selection menu.

Try the above and get back if you have further questions.

ps. You can always hit ESC and create another new aircraft if something goes wrong (stuck in hangar etc.). After you change to new aircraft do not hit "fly" (this brings you back to the old one) but hit "create'.

JG14_Jagr
04-13-2011, 03:24 AM
Interestingly.. I do not see a map.. I get a screen with the MP options on the left side.. no visible map. I then can choose to change army, plane group, plane etc. But no map.. To get into the servier I need to select a plane group and add a plane to it then it lets me in game..