PDA

View Full Version : New Patch Details

BigPickle
04-12-2011, 04:09 PM
Hello Dev,

When will we have a few details about what you are looking at now?

Kankkis
04-12-2011, 04:13 PM
Hello Dev,

When will we have a few details about what you are looking at now?

Yep, some info is better than nothing :)

Great sim.

Kankkis

Doc_uk
04-12-2011, 04:56 PM
:grin: when its ready

Capt Backasswards
04-13-2011, 10:13 AM
Some dude named Oleg posted the other day:roll: and said something about another patch soon. Then in about a month another hugh patch with maybe some goodys not too far away. It's just a matter of time and it will get better and better.;)

maclean525
04-13-2011, 11:46 AM
They sure as hell better have a patch before the US release or the critics will tear this thing apart. <fingers crossed for a successful patch prior to April 26th>

Kankkis
04-13-2011, 01:11 PM
i'm pretty sure we get one patch before that(soon maybe) and when is US launch we get patch too.

Kankkis

BigPickle
04-13-2011, 02:28 PM
yeah but 1C's main problem here is no communication, and wrong infomation :(
I cant believe that the last patch did virtually nothing and a community member makes a small fix mod and it works better and does more to fix the game than the first offical patch

JG52Krupi
04-13-2011, 03:30 PM
Rofl u clearly have not being playing games for long compared to some game forums Luthiers responses are frequent :D

Kakashi
04-13-2011, 04:27 PM
WHAT TO EXPECT FOR US IN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS:

* SLI and Crossfire support;
* Improved multicore support;
* Additional optimization;
* New multiplayer maps;
* Additional variants of existing aircraft;
* New missions and campaigns!

NOTE ABOUT AERO DESKTOP COMPOSITION:

If you are experiencing an issue with framerate in the game, disabling Aero Desktop
Composition in windows can slightly improve in-game FPS. NOTE that this is an unsupported
feature at this time. If you experience any problems, please reenable Aero again. Aero is
only available in Windows Vista and Windows 7 and is not available in Windows XP.

1. Brose to the main install flder for Cliffs of Dover. By default it is
(Program Files)\Steam\steamapps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover
where (Program Files) is the actual physical location that can vary for your individual
machine.

2. Find a file called Launcher.exe in the folder
(it may simply be Launcher, if you have disabled the display of file extensions in
Windows)

3. Right-click the file and select Properties.

4. Select the Compatibility tab in the window that appears.

5. Check the "Disable desktop composition" checkbox in the Compatiblity tab and press OK.

6. Depending on your system specs, you may see a performance increase when flying the
game.

Here this is Luthier's second part of his message about the new patch. At the end he talks about what they will be focusing on for the next one :)

Dano
04-13-2011, 04:30 PM
Thread title needs a question mark.

Katana1000S
04-13-2011, 04:41 PM

Yep, I came on to this thread thinking it was about the new patch.

Tone71
04-13-2011, 04:50 PM

+1. That's twice I've got my hopes up on spotting this thread!

BigPickle
04-13-2011, 07:27 PM
lol i'll put a question mark on the thread then so i dont confuse the monkies:-P