PDA

View Full Version : Timing of next patch and content?

Rather peeved
04-12-2011, 12:25 AM
Hello. I am still having major troubles getting this game to play at an acceptable framerate, despite having a brand new computer with crossfire, etc.

I'm wary about downloading mods to get the thing running properly, is there any idea on when the next patch might come through and what would be included? Is this Friday a possibility?

Cheers and sorry if this has been asked elsewhere.

JG52Krupi
04-12-2011, 07:01 AM
We have yet to be informed of the release date of the next patch.

What we do know is that the team are working on it every day of the week, no weekend rest.

Hopefully in the next patch the following will be improved upon sli/xfire support and multiple core support.

Capt Backasswards
04-12-2011, 10:32 AM
Actually, the 'small word from Oleg' post had Oleg hinting at another good patch not far away. And then a big patch down the road some. Actually if you do the 'turn off DESK TOP COMPOSITION' trick that Luthier posted - the game is very playable now.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=20911

:grin:

kingpinda
04-12-2011, 11:04 AM
Hey mate, try disabling crossfire for now. It may help since crossfire is not optimized/working correctly yet.

stanford
04-12-2011, 11:07 AM
Also, if you have the Steam version, don't worry too much about the mods doing damage. I run them with no problem at the moment (waiting for 1C to do their magic), but if something did go wrong then Steam is able to completely repair your install.

addman
04-12-2011, 11:20 AM
Also, if you have the Steam version, don't worry too much about the mods doing damage. I run them with no problem at the moment (waiting for 1C to do their magic), but if something did go wrong then Steam is able to completely repair your install.

+1 for steam, eh.

JG52Krupi
04-12-2011, 11:48 AM
I disabled my 5970 crossfire and it made no difference whatsoever... I am hoping that the sli/xfire patch will give my fps a boost.

Kankkis
04-12-2011, 11:59 AM
I disabled my 5970 crossfire and it made no difference whatsoever... I am hoping that the sli/xfire patch will give my fps a boost.

I got good fps with my 5970, only problem it stutter over the buildings about 15 first minutes really badly.

Ataros
04-12-2011, 12:08 PM
If you do not want to reduce resolution try settings mentioned in my sig and some PC optimization. It works without mods for me.

JumpingHubert
04-12-2011, 01:07 PM
If you do not want to reduce resolution try settings mentioned in my sig and some PC optimization. It works without mods for me.
nice idea to put your solutions into your signature :) Will give them a try