View Full Version : About the arrows

skouras
04-11-2011, 04:58 PM
Hello
anybody knows how can i turn off the arrows red-blue on screen
without turning off the labels:-)

Rattlehead
04-12-2011, 08:04 AM
I don't think there is a way to do it yet.

skouras
04-12-2011, 01:57 PM
I don't think there is a way to do it yet.

thanks mate for the reply
i was hoping to be able to change it with the info box or something

Strike
04-12-2011, 02:18 PM
I don't know your style of play, but I'd warmly recommend that you try flying without labels, as it is essential to eventually learn the visual differences between a Messerschmitt and a Spitfire :) Some mates I fly with online in private missions in IL-2 FB try to shoot me down once in a while causing me to go on a comms-rampage :p but that's life. I bet a lot of guys shot down their friends during the war too.

If you're just getting into combat flightsims, leave the markers on ;)

skouras
04-12-2011, 04:22 PM
I don't know your style of play, but I'd warmly recommend that you try flying without labels, as it is essential to eventually learn the visual differences between a Messerschmitt and a Spitfire :) Some mates I fly with online in private missions in IL-2 FB try to shoot me down once in a while causing me to go on a comms-rampage :p but that's life. I bet a lot of guys shot down their friends during the war too.

If you're just getting into combat flightsims, leave the markers on ;)

hi mate:grin:
i'm flying the original Il2 from the first day a long time now
but with this sim is a little different...i had some troubles with the antiallising seem that is not working properly and i have some terrible edges at long range
it would be nice to have a feature that toogles the labels on-off like the previous Il2:-)
i have some flights online with the previous version but pesonally i like to fly offline
i like a storyline...
my online subject for many years was open falcon-free falcon
and now DCS series
but this sim is amazing i really enjoying right now even with the bugs..i thing that COD will serves us for a long long time and the biggest help was from this forum..i think you help a lot the dev, of this project

W1ndy
04-18-2011, 11:38 PM
Bump , I wonder if anyone has found the file that can take away the big fat arrows, but leave the plane icons.

It would be a good step between on and off .

mcmatt
05-12-2011, 05:38 AM
Bump , I wonder if anyone has found the file that can take away the big fat arrows, but leave the plane icons.

It would be a good step between on and off .

I would like that too!

BadAim
05-13-2011, 02:37 AM
Me Three! Er, four.....no, five.....Ach! you know what I mean. :)

Orpheus
05-13-2011, 03:20 PM
Or just make them smaller!

+1

capt vertigo
05-15-2011, 08:51 PM
Me too!!

Icons okay. Arrows confuse the heck out of me.

Mike