PDA

View Full Version : Radio commands Hot fix pls!

Raggz
04-11-2011, 07:19 AM
It's merely impossible to play single player without radio commands. Every wingman just crashes when i land, often into my plane. They often just fly around doing nothing when in air combat. A small beta until the next final patch is released would be good enough :)

Thanks!

angrueo
04-11-2011, 09:17 AM
+10
I think a fix is pretty urgent.

Dave3317
04-11-2011, 06:01 PM
Same here. It's really annoying coming in to land after a succsessful mission only for the rest of your flight to crash all around you.

baronWastelan
04-14-2011, 05:42 PM
Has any developer ever acknowlegded these questions? I don't believe this part of the program is completely disabled. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Plt Off JRB Meaker
04-15-2011, 10:03 PM
Yes,this is annoying,please fix asap.

yogy
04-16-2011, 04:49 PM
Yes, I have the same experience. Would be nice to have it fixed...

[RS]Boomer
04-16-2011, 05:56 PM
I agree, AI need a fix. Although. I can't tell you how many times my wingman has saved me. I'm lining up the shot, and tracers fly past my canopy, and as I look behind me I see a yellow nose screaming for the deck with my wingman hot on his six guns a blazing. But then when I go land. everyone crashes.