PDA

View Full Version : Radio Comms

Blakduk
04-11-2011, 05:36 AM
I cannot get radio communications to work at all- i click on the options that i think should work but i get nothing. I can't even communicate with ground control to get a heading to nearest base. None of the options are ever available to me.
Is there something simple i am overlooking?:confused:

TwistedAdonis
04-11-2011, 07:20 AM
Press TAB.

You will get your options, but I'm afraid you will then discover that none of them work!

Blakduk
04-11-2011, 07:32 AM
Oh well- i searched a little bit more and now realise it is something that needs to be fixed. I'll wait for a patch.

Raggz
04-11-2011, 07:47 AM
They should really release a hot fix for this. Single player is hopeless without radio comms.

angrueo
04-11-2011, 09:07 AM
They should really release a hot fix for this. Single player is hopeless without radio comms.

+1
I'm getting tired of complain about this issue, that makes the game unplayable beyond taking a ride on a plane. But nobody seems to care about it.

addman
04-11-2011, 12:14 PM
+1
I'm getting tired of complain about this issue, that makes the game unplayable beyond taking a ride on a plane. But nobody seems to care about it.

It IS a big thing and I'm surprised that they didn't fix it in the first patch. Impossible to lead a flight in single-player properly. I think they're working on it though so we'll just have to wait and see.

KeBrAnTo
04-11-2011, 12:42 PM
It IS a big thing and I'm surprised that they didn't fix it in the first patch. Impossible to lead a flight in single-player properly. I think they're working on it though so we'll just have to wait and see.

+1