PDA

View Full Version : Make it mandatory! If you post a complaint – Post your PC specs!!!!!

hc_wolf
04-11-2011, 03:26 AM
Please adhere to this rule.
Minimum requirement for posting on this forum should be that you post your PC specs.
That can help to validate your complaints.
It was also help others inc. Dev's to know what PC hardware they need to upgrade to.

Anything less then below may as well be deleted from forum as you add no value to making the game better.

State your issue or Thanks:

FPS: 40-55fps

PC Specs Example
O/S: Win7 x64
CPU: i7 2600k 3.2hgz
MB: P8P67
RAM: 16gig
GPU: Gtx285

Settings In Game: Very High, Medium, Low (stick to standard selection in game for accuracy)

AA: x8

nullack
04-11-2011, 03:39 AM
Given sli is broken what does it matter?

Given the multi threaded processing is kinda broken what does it matter?

I have 16 logical CPUs most of which sit idle and when I try to run the game with my three GTX 480s it crashes due to no SLI support

Systems specs just arent very relevant with the types of bugs this game was released with

Tiger27
04-11-2011, 04:19 AM
Given sli is broken what does it matter?

Given the multi threaded processing is kinda broken what does it matter?

I have 16 logical CPUs most of which sit idle and when I try to run the game with my three GTX 480s it crashes due to no SLI support

Systems specs just arent very relevant with the types of bugs this game was released with

I don't have SLI, but either way of course it is important that if you have an issue (the two that you mention are known and being looked at)you post specs, it makes it much easier to diagnose and you may find others with similar specs that may already have a resolution.

hc_wolf
04-11-2011, 05:00 AM
I don't have SLI, but either way of course it is important that if you have an issue (the two that you mention are known and being looked at)you post specs, it makes it much easier to diagnose and you may find others with similar specs that may already have a resolution.

Tiger27 is correct. Nullack it is pointless comments like yours that do not help anyone.

I have SLI and multicores as do many. But if someone posts a vid or issue good or bad. Their PC specs will go a long way to helping Dev and people upgrading pc's.

Get with the program! Or go post your waste of space comments on some womens magazine.