PDA

View Full Version : Buy Now at Just Flight ?

smink1701
04-11-2011, 02:40 AM
I'm is the U.S. so can I buy and fly COD now?

PeanutJelly
04-11-2011, 02:46 AM
That's what I've come to understand. So, yes.
I'll be joining you very shorty. :)

Major V
04-11-2011, 03:40 AM
I'm is the U.S. so can I buy and fly COD now?
That's what I did.

ElAurens
04-11-2011, 03:42 AM
I did.

See my "First Flight" post here.

No issues with Steam, or purchasing from the UK.

Why wait until the end of April?

scissorss
04-11-2011, 04:04 AM
Yup, that's how I got it two weeks ago here in the U.S.

CBA_Bludawg
04-11-2011, 05:25 AM
prolly the patch bro, mine did same thing today, but i was able to play after it was done.

Fuchs
04-11-2011, 06:25 AM
buy it at yuplay.Ru, with google translate it's easy to register and login!
you'll pay only 9€ or +-7$ for this :)
you just need to patch it (lol) install mods and ask for the international "maddox.dll" to have your game in English

Bryan21cag
04-11-2011, 06:48 AM
buy it at yuplay.Ru, with google translate it's easy to register and login!
you'll pay only 9€ or +-7$ for this :)
you just need to patch it (lol) install mods and ask for the international "maddox.dll" to have your game in English

UGG!!
lol as someone that bought the Russian version and modded it then bought the UK one later i would just buy the UK one if i had it to do over again then you dont have to do anything to get it in english. Plus it was a bit easier to buy from justflight rather then youplay.

lol i always feel just a bit uncomfortable using my CC info on a site that is not native in English but that's just me:) they did sell me the game with no problem on both sites and no one has robbed me yet so i would vouch for the safeness of both for now:)

anyway the Russian one is exactly the same as the English one once modded its up to you weather you want to do the extra steps or not. I bought both to help support the cause but to each there own:)

Fuchs
04-11-2011, 06:53 AM
i just give a cheaper solution, after, your are the master of your acts! :grin: