PDA

View Full Version : Errors (not fps issues)

Ze-Jamz
04-10-2011, 10:36 PM
This is what im experiencing ingame..

If i try a training flight taking off i just have a yellow bird coasting along the ground, no sound, no joystick input nothing..major bug there

Throttle response very eratic, sometimes it will work then it wont..no rhyme or reason.

If i goto external view it stays there...cant get back into cockpit nor do i have throttle input

Some mission wont even load, again no rhyme or reason il just a splash screen and no loading bar

Elevator trim locked on positive with Bf-110 after 30 seconds of play..

This was doing it before patch and still after patches..with the tweaks i get playable FPS but its not 'playable' due to reasons above

Specs again:

Win7 32bit
Gigabyte Mobo 7.1 sound
ATI HD5770 1gig GPU
AMD Phenomx6 1055t 6 core O/c 3.5
4gig Crucial RAM

everything has latest drivers

Prop~Strike
04-11-2011, 03:40 AM
Throttle response very eratic, sometimes it will work then it wont..no rhyme or reason.

I'm having trouble every now and then with controls as well. I'm using a set of CH pedals, CH throttle quad and a Saitek cyborg force(extended by 10").

The joystick is always fine - and the extended stick with this flight model is awesome by the way - but I've had the pedals drop out and the throttle has had major lag & dropped out a few times mid flight. I don't know if it's the game or the controllers themselves...

What joystick and throttle are you using? Has anyone else out there had controls freeze on them?

I haven't experienced any of the other problems you've had though, sorry I can't help....

Toshiba Qosmio laptop
Win 7 64 bit
i7 720
4 gig RAM
Nvidia GTS250m 1 gig
Jack Daniels & coke and a copy of Johnnie Johnson's Full Circle - so I'm fully qualified for flight.

baronWastelan
04-11-2011, 05:18 AM
I wonder if deleting any keyboard assignments for aircraft controls that you use your joystick and throttle for would help. I went and deleted all mine and since then never had a problem with A/C controls. Maybe this game gets confused when there's more than one command for an input.

Ze-Jamz
04-11-2011, 11:27 AM
Well ive uninstalled and installed again and still have the same issues..i can understand performance issues differ on different rigs but why i have all these weird and wonderfull bugs i dont know..

Tried deleting all keys and axis and starting again but no luck

David198502
04-11-2011, 12:14 PM
right now i only have the ch fighterstick and no throttle or pedals yet.but i recognized several times that the throttle wheel of the stick gets its own "life" while in quick missions. if i turn down the throttle to about 1,2ata in the bf it suddenly jumps to full throttle and backwards to1,2 ata and sometimes to zero throttle.but when i fly a self created mission, i didnt notice this problem so far.

Ze-Jamz
04-11-2011, 12:58 PM
Ive never had to alt tab so much in my life up till when i installed this game...it would take me too long to note all the bugs..

ive just Alt Tabbed again due to just having a black screen after flying in a single sp mission and dying...

Restart>black screen>alt tab>end process.....AGAIN

Untamo
04-11-2011, 01:09 PM
Hi.

I've experienced this erratic throttle behaviour too. First I thought it was the anamorphic filter thing, but even if I disabled it, it still happens sometimes. I have to really pump the throttle back and forth until after a few seconds I get any response from it :O

-Untamo

KG26_Alpha
04-11-2011, 04:42 PM
This is what im experiencing ingame..

If i try a training flight taking off i just have a yellow bird coasting along the ground, no sound, no joystick input nothing..major bug there

If i goto external view it stays there...cant get back into cockpit nor do i have throttle input

Some mission wont even load, again no rhyme or reason il just a splash screen and no loading bar

Elevator trim locked on positive with Bf-110 after 30 seconds of play..

This was doing it before patch and still after patches..with the tweaks i get playable FPS but its not 'playable' due to reasons above

Specs again:

Win7 32bit
Gigabyte Mobo 7.1 sound
ATI HD5770 1gig GPU
AMD Phenomx6 1055t 6 core O/c 3.5
4gig Crucial RAM

everything has latest drivers

Its a training session

You have no control until you are lined up with the runway by the instructor for take off, he then lands the aircraft after take off for you.

For the rest of your problems they are mostly related to not setting up your Stick and keyboard controls correctly.