PDA

View Full Version : Plane management in dogfight missions

6S.Tamat
04-10-2011, 11:01 AM
There are a lot of problems in the structure of the management of the planes in the dogfight maps:
after a fly you cannot "delete" the plane that you created going to land; you can only live it on land and go to create another plane. The little problem is that the plane remains on land. It is a huge problem because it seems that fills the capability of the airport, not allowing to create new aircraft.
The feel is that you cannot accomplish a mission, taking the satisfaction of a finished mission. Moreover the model remains on the airport, helping probably to lower the overall capacity of the server.

Did someone understand how to delete the plane created, if it is possible?

doghous3
04-10-2011, 12:51 PM
Yep, another issue. I'm not entirely sure AI planes (I'll call them that if a player leaves the plane) actually take up a slot on the server. But it's certainly likely they take up the spawn point, as this is adjustable in the FMB.

As far as I'm aware, there are no immediate options in the FMB to ensure removal of AI planes after a certain period.

Possibly some script can be added.

I've been looking into the FMB MP aspect, so will look to address this if possible.

Be even better if people already know it though. :p