PDA

View Full Version : My plane wants to go left

Psit
04-09-2011, 09:20 PM
Hey all, except for the massive stuttering and low performance in general i also have another problem...

When i try to take off the planes back wheel will always be turning LEFT. I have to adjust my rudder control to make it go straight but cant do that so easily when you got massive stuttering.

Also, when i fly the plane will try to turn left or right by itself, but i guess thats how they used to fly? I always have to make adjustments.

I checked my joystick's deadzone and maybe the possibility of the stick giving me the trouble but i can see its well centered and all :confused:
Any ideas?

Alien
04-09-2011, 09:22 PM
Just turn the ,,torque and gyro effect'' option off from realism or learn yourself to live with it.

Psit
04-09-2011, 09:26 PM
When i press F2, i can see the rear wheel turning all the way left.

Is that supposed to fix this?

Alien
04-09-2011, 09:36 PM
It's NORMAL operation of NORMAL plane. Don't panic. It happened in ,,old'' Il-2, too, but less realistic (weaker effect). TAKE IT EASY, M8. And the rear wheel turns left because aircraft does, pilot ISN'T able to control it, so it's NOT your stick's fault. Just relax.

AwM
04-09-2011, 10:01 PM
Can't you just block the rear wheel with a button like in the old Il2?

whoarmongar
04-09-2011, 11:23 PM
Its torque effect perfectly normal. once you have some speed up your rudder will start to work and you can counteract it.

jibo
04-09-2011, 11:39 PM
welcome into real sim world