PDA

View Full Version : Try this, works for me.

Kankkis
04-09-2011, 04:40 PM
When i fly low level(rooftop) over london about 15min, then london is allmost stutterfree and FPS is great also, minimal detail on buildings and buildings is unlimited(not better with low), resolution 1920*1080.

Really beutiful when it works, so it takes time to load diffrent building textures to memory, those first 15min was a stuttershow, it going better and better more you fly and textures loaded more, after 15-20min its was totally smooth, really minimal stuttering time to time.

Great sim, yesterday i made high g turns from diving, positive and negative, it makes me ill, the feelings of flying is so unbeliable good in this sim.

Thanks to Devs so great game, i'll just love how it feels, great.

If there is cure that first 15min stuttering this sim is blowing my mind.

Great work gyus.

Try it, fly allmost on rooftops about 15min, it goes better and better and finally i got really smooth FPS, of course it's a pain fly first that 15min

Kankkis

JG14_Jagr
04-09-2011, 05:31 PM
I get reasonable fps over londen now with some relatively minor stuttering but after about 1 minute of flying it appears enough textures are loaded into memory that its gets very smooth.. At least thats my perception.