PDA

View Full Version : How do I save my campaign?

Skoshi Tiger
04-09-2011, 03:20 PM
Already answered in another thread!

Cheers

Alien
04-09-2011, 04:52 PM
So please share the info for beginners like me, I got it yesterday and will start playing monday, so I'm going to need this knowledge.

LT.INSTG8R
04-13-2011, 10:56 AM
Ditto

I have started the British Campaign 3-4 time now, I have no option for the German one either.

Every time I return to the main menu when I go back to Campaign I can only start over.

CH_RoadDogg
04-13-2011, 12:14 PM
When it resets you can go into your campaign folder in the gb campaign folder there will be a single file open it where there is a 0 change it to the # of the last mission you compleated lets say 3 and save it start the game and start campaign and it should have you going into mission 4 now by pressing continue.

LT.INSTG8R
04-13-2011, 12:17 PM
When it resets you can go into your campaign folder in the gb campaign folder there will be a single file open it where there is a 0 change it to the # of the last mission you compleated lets say 3 and save it start the game and start campaign and it should have you gaoing into mission 4 now by pressing continue.

Thanks for that I will give it a shot.
As of right now anytime I start the game and click Campaign it just goes right to the first British mission(apparently there is a German Campaign as well....I couldn't tell you)

CH_RoadDogg
04-13-2011, 01:02 PM
I dont have a choice for the de campaign either I see a folder for it so Im guessing you have to finish the gb campaign and then move on to the de one.

LT.INSTG8R
04-13-2011, 01:14 PM
I dont have a choice for the de campaign either I see a folder for it so Im guessing you have to finish the gb campaign and then move on to the de one.

Well I have no idea how but this last time I fired up my game I had a choice FINALLY and I could continue. I can choose the German one now as well. Guess it just took a few tries before it stuck?