PDA

View Full Version : CoD : Promizing

jf1981
04-09-2011, 12:15 PM
Hello,

Got to say that I overcome my reluctancy of playing low frame rate, but did it and I got very positively surprized with few things.

First I have to say, in full realism, it is tough, and I first got many leaks, radiator breaks and oil splashing on the cockpit without understanding why.

While I first thought that the AI had very good abilities, I finally realized that I was the own cause of this mess, the planes do not support going far over their own specs e.g. running in the red part of boost indicator will soon have adverse effects.

At the moment I struggle to understand the very basics of how to keep the engine safe at any altitude, any speed and under the desired power and propeller rpm.

While this was pretty easy in IL-2'46, it looks much more realistic and thus both interesting and difficult to do in this sim.

Graphically, the game is very interesting, the distance effect and range of view produce nice effects.

Really looks promizing.

Bye

Jean-François

jf1981
04-10-2011, 10:04 AM
Fact is CoD is pretty difficult, much more that previous serie.
It really looks interesting at this point.

Bloblast
04-10-2011, 12:47 PM
Fact is CoD is pretty difficult, much more that previous serie.
It really looks interesting at this point.

Yes totally different ball game. A total new learning curve, trying to master the 109 in all circumstances. Very promising!!!