PDA

View Full Version : No parachute?

JG52Krupi
04-09-2011, 11:38 AM
I don't know if this is a bug but before the parachute was automatic and now nothing happens until I land in a field.

BTW the animation when he gets too low is funny as f$$k, :o tries to gain the ability to fly by waving his arms around.

SG1_Lud
04-09-2011, 11:48 AM
Blind shot: do you have the parachute on in that screens about the pilot looks...

Raggz
04-09-2011, 11:50 AM
Parachute failure is modeled. Sometimes it will not open. Not sure what the the failure is based on though.

JG52Krupi
04-09-2011, 11:58 AM
I can see the parachute and the i have bailed out before engaging with the same results.

Also when i fly a 110 when the engines are at 100% i get no sound but when i reduce the throttle the sound returns???

MD_Titus
04-09-2011, 02:04 PM
just bailed out for the first time, was first person?!

Gromic
04-09-2011, 02:58 PM
Yeah, cool isn't it.

Wish there was a way to look around (I haven't found on yet). Be nice to see the ongoing battle, etc.

Don't need to see myself. The parachute itself, while looking up, would suffice.

Cheers

kllr101
04-09-2011, 03:02 PM
I'm yet to buy the game (Need a new PC first)

Can someone do a video of the little nicities in the game, like the bailing out. Just a 5-10 second clip of someone bailing out of a plane. Would be much apprechiated. :)

Danny M NL
04-09-2011, 05:31 PM
For some reason I can't even bail out...

I tried remapping it a few times but still doesn't work. I also remapped the open/close and jettison canopy buttons. So far I've only been able to open my canopy once, and that's about it. Oh yeah, I've also managed to get my gunner to bail out but my pilot would stay in his seat and continue to fly the plane :/

Alien
04-09-2011, 05:41 PM
Maybe your pilot doesn't want to do that because he's in love with the plane

Lusitani
04-09-2011, 05:55 PM
For some reason I can't even bail out...

I tried remapping it a few times but still doesn't work. I also remapped the open/close and jettison canopy buttons. So far I've only been able to open my canopy once, and that's about it. Oh yeah, I've also managed to get my gunner to bail out but my pilot would stay in his seat and continue to fly the plane :/

Have the same problem. Not only with opening canopy but several other key funcions...simply wont work.

V.

Alien
04-09-2011, 09:13 PM
I think there is something about releasing straps in manual, but not sure... Is there a key for it? Maybe that's the problem.

EDIT: Now I remember! I saw it in Spitfire manual, no1 in figure 1, I believe.