PDA

View Full Version : 1080p Film of my poor piloting :)

oxygenthief
04-09-2011, 05:09 AM
Hi folks, this is an 8 min film of my poor piloting enjoy :) i recorded the whole flight as i thought some might find all of it interesting its in HD so if you dont have it set in youtube you can bump it up to get the best quality enjoy and I don't mind if you have comments on my flying

if you only see the small forum crop of the film watch it directly on you tube there you can set it to 1080p and have a larger version, enjoy

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DhVHutSnOU

have a great day

Note : this was recorded prepatch and the sea level artifacts are still present post patch

mattag08
04-09-2011, 05:32 AM
FYI, you might want to post on vimeo.com or blip.tv

Youtube has horrible compression and makes your videos look ugly. We aren't really able to see the full glory of the graphics engine. 1080p on Youtube is basically never that unless you're paying Youtube for a premium service.

oxygenthief
04-09-2011, 05:49 AM
thank you,

blip tv does not accept gameplay videos, vimeo is limited to 500mb per week or 1 hd video per week unless im prepared to pay of course. The above film is 2 gigabytes at 1080p but thank you for the suggestion

oxygenthief
04-09-2011, 06:26 AM
thank you cheese, at default there is a window that details damage to the aircraft but I have that switched off and was trying to asses the damage just using the cockpit instruments. Glad you enjoyed it