PDA

View Full Version : IL-2 sturmovik cod disappears when tried ´fly´

Make76
04-08-2011, 08:14 PM
Hi Im havin g problem with my il2 cod game , when i try to play it it gives me error in the start about my grahics card and after that game launches anyhow, after that i can only navigate in the menus but when i try to fly game ´screen ´disappears and i can only hear sounds from the game but can only see my desktop:(:( no idea whats going on updated my graphics card drivers to lates ones and still no go :confused: is there fix for this problem ?anyone??

TPRO
05-29-2011, 12:46 PM
Me too, i'm using intel HD graphics based on i3, i know its so weak to run those game but at least its very playable on other compatible old nvidia gpu\s..:(

I really appreciate if anyone helps out, please share your info.

I'm really starving to eat this game!

kyletiernan
05-29-2011, 04:39 PM
roll your cards overclock speeds back to stock settings then it will run fine.

aa2juhake
05-30-2011, 05:03 PM
Same here, after cliking "Fly" COD disappears from screen but sounds are still here. My video card is NVIDIA Quadro FX 1600 M, version 270.71. Somebody told to set cards settings back to factory settings - where can I make these settings ?

CaptKiwiKill
05-31-2011, 01:57 AM
I had the same problem and was told to set the config file back to DirectX 9.0. Which I did and it worked, although the graphics were absolutely poked. Still might work for you guys?