PDA

View Full Version : Can't save the campaign

Tymi
04-08-2011, 08:24 PM
Title says it all.. There seems to be no way to save the campaign? :confused:

whoarmongar
04-08-2011, 08:37 PM
Title says it all.. There seems to be no way to save the campaign? :confused:
I to have this problem. got to the mission where you first encounter Me110, exited program then when I restarted game had reverted to "new" career. and ever since will not continue. I am getting rather sick of that first mission must have played it half a dozen times by now.

Redroach
04-08-2011, 11:03 PM
The campaign is supposed to save itself automatically. Are you sure that you did press "Continue" rather than "New" on the campaign start screen? (Should be out of the question, but after what has been happening here for the last week, you never know... )
I actually thought I'd have that problem, too. But then, I re-activated Steam Cloud (for other reasons) and voilĂ , it worked!
Though it would be very "sad", to say it politely, if saving your campaign only works through Steam Cloud. Ah well, maybe I just had 'luck' and it was for a completely different reason

Tymi
04-09-2011, 08:01 AM
The campaign is supposed to save itself automatically. Are you sure that you did press "Continue" rather than "New" on the campaign start screen? (Should be out of the question, but after what has been happening here for the last week, you never know... )
I actually thought I'd have that problem, too. But then, I re-activated Steam Cloud (for other reasons) and voilĂ , it worked!
Though it would be very "sad", to say it politely, if saving your campaign only works through Steam Cloud. Ah well, maybe I just had 'luck' and it was for a completely different reason

I dont have a "Continue" button, only "New" :(. I have played the first mission something like 10 times and it never works :(. I have only tried it with steam cloud enabled, i guess i'll try it without it !

Tymi
04-09-2011, 07:41 PM
I don't know exactly what i did but now it's working :confused: I played around with the settings and when i went back to the campaign menu the "Continue" button was there. Weird, but it works now :D

CH_RoadDogg
04-09-2011, 08:03 PM
How to you choose the Axis campaign?
I see two folders in the campaign folder campaign_de and campaign_gb
Click campaign in game and it just goes to the allied one.