PDA

View Full Version : Today's Patch - Changes and Issues still to adress

Redroach
04-08-2011, 06:16 PM
I think a thread would be nice where everybody lists what issues remain after today's patch - after all, it wasn't full remedy for everything, but that wasn't expected anyway. And while we're at it, let's comment on what has improved/changed.

What changed for me:
-The game seems to be running pretty smooth now, but I can't go into much detail here, because it already ran 'okay' before.
-Settings for certain Joystick axes are now saved across sessions
-I'm able to save custom weapon layouts/convergence settings now
-smaller fixes in the plane settings menu (The Hurricane entries are now distinguished by propeller versions)

My personal high-priority list of things to fix in order to make me happy (in no particular order):
-A reasonable method for reading the magnetic compass in planes like the Hurricane (right now it's obscured and buggy, so navigating is just not possible without the mini-map)
-Now that weapon loadout savings seem to be working, Plane settings should be saveable as well
-Radio Communication is still "disabled"
-Multiplayer: Though I haven't bothered to set up my ports yet, the Internet server list still seems to be empty

These things have been gathered in a short test flight in a Hurricane; the lists will be edited as more things come up.
Now I'd like to read about your patch experiences and issues that remain.

catar
04-08-2011, 06:21 PM
-Now that weapon loadout savings seem to be working, Plane settings should be saveable as well Doesn't work for me
-Multiplayer: Though I haven't bothered to set up my ports yet, the Internet server list still seems to be empty I don't think there are any servers up and running

scissorss
04-08-2011, 06:23 PM
The "rolling gear" sound is still there when the plane is stationary, as well as sometimes when in the air. And yes radio comms should be high on the list.

Yvetette
04-08-2011, 07:01 PM
Nice work from development team!! But the game still does NOT regocnize the buttons of Saitek X52. I had the axis sorted out right by changing the confUser.ini, but it would be easier to set the keys and axises if it was possbile to do it like in IL-2 1946. Any solution for that Ilya? (I know you have:)) All the best and don't let the whiners make you feel bad!!

csThor
04-08-2011, 07:04 PM
- decal system for ground vehicles (tanks) still does not work

SG1_Lud
04-08-2011, 07:05 PM
I suggest changing the name of the thread to include the patch number version, instead of Today's patch which is more indefinite.

David198502
04-08-2011, 07:48 PM
after the patch, my game stutters a bit more while playing.fps are pretty much the same i think.
big improvement is the aiming now.now im able to shoot confident.