PDA

View Full Version : 1C please remove, trees & buildings.

Ali Fish
04-07-2011, 01:12 PM
Please remove this content from the game. Our systems cant handle 50 bazzilion trees and 150 bazzilion buildings. Seriously, i dont know whats going on over there in russia where game development is concerned but this does not work. you can throw all the patches you want at this. ill wait patiently for this realisation.

and for the love of everything that lovable. Why cant anyone address the development issue with trying to develop for an anti epilepsy filter that nobody is going to use. THIS IS FARCICAL now. bloody well stop and look at the situation FFS !.

doghous3
04-07-2011, 01:15 PM
You can turn tree's off completely.

Perhaps an option to do the same for the buildings.

tranquillity
04-07-2011, 01:18 PM
may I give you a little hint?
go to options->video->advanced.
set forest to off
and buildings amount and detail to low/very low.

please try and tell me if you still see trees and if there are a lot of buildings.

Phazon
04-07-2011, 01:18 PM
The problem is the game is overusing a single CPU core causing massive slowdowns. The CPU can't feed the GPU fast enough as it gets flooded with render calls for buildings and trees. This would not be a problem if they had some foresight to include multicore support from the beginning but now we are all stuck with what we have now. It will take them months to get this game in order.

Ali Fish
04-07-2011, 01:20 PM
i know u can turn it off. my issue with the 20th century system used to render the trees and buildings.

and not to mention it looks F@$%^^NG CRAP without any of it.

so thats not the solution is it. Certainly not for somone who has a very high spec system in 2011. "INCASE YOU DIDNT DIDNT NOTICE" thats just about all of us sitting with top spec systems.

Here is what i relate this too. FSX. and did it ever get properly fixed , did it ever run like it should have ? F%^K NO ! i could run it today and still be dissapointed.

And so the legend of IL2 continues. pff.

addman
04-07-2011, 01:22 PM
The problem is the game is overusing a single CPU core causing massive slowdowns. The CPU can't feed the GPU fast enough as it gets flooded with render calls for buildings and trees. This would not be a problem if they had some foresight to include multicore support from the beginning but now we are all stuck with what we have now. It will take them months to get this game in order.

Thank god you knew! Now quickly tell the team to fix it! It's good to know that there are people with 100% insight on what's going on at MG studios. Maybe they could send the source code to you and you could fix it, after all, you seem to know more about it than them.:rolleyes:

tranquillity
04-07-2011, 01:27 PM
"Please remove this content from the game. Our systems cant handle 50 bazzilion trees and 150 bazzilion buildings. Seriously, i dont know whats going on over there in russia where game development is concerned but this does not work. you can throw all the patches you want at this. ill wait patiently for this realisation."

well I know how it looks without it. But it was you who asked the devs to remove it, even though you can disable it yourself. why?
and your issue with the 20th century system? sorry, I don't understand what you just tried to say. maybe that is too complex english for me as german.

looks like your computer is too slow for the game, same as mine.
well, i'm not going to start ranting here against the devs and their work, i'm just a little angry on myself that i can't afford a gtx580 right now, because I don't earn money yet(university). But that won't change much, will it`?

choctaw111
04-07-2011, 01:30 PM
i know u can turn it off. my issue with the 20th century system used to render the trees and buildings.

and not to mention it looks F@$%^^NG CRAP without any of it.

so thats not the solution is it. Certainly not for somone who has a very high spec system in 2011. "INCASE YOU DIDNT DIDNT NOTICE" thats just about all of us sitting with top spec systems.

Here is what i relate this too. FSX. and did it ever get properly fixed , did it ever run like it should have ? F%^K NO ! i could run it today and still be dissapointed.

And so the legend of IL2 continues. pff.

I must know. How old are you?

MadTommy
04-07-2011, 01:32 PM
Please remove this content from the game. Our systems cant handle 50 bazzilion trees and 150 bazzilion buildings. Seriously, i dont know whats going on over there in russia where game development is concerned but this does not work. you can throw all the patches you want at this. ill wait patiently for this realisation.

and for the love of everything that lovable. Why cant anyone address the development issue with trying to develop for an anti epilepsy filter that nobody is going to use. THIS IS FARCICAL now. bloody well stop and look at the situation FFS !.

Just disable them for your system. I'd like them to stay. :rolleyes:

(i'm also going to click on the little button on the top right of your ludicrous rant post)

Ali Fish
04-07-2011, 01:36 PM
"Please remove this content from the game. Our systems cant handle 50 bazzilion trees and 150 bazzilion buildings. Seriously, i dont know whats going on over there in russia where game development is concerned but this does not work. you can throw all the patches you want at this. ill wait patiently for this realisation."

well I know how it looks without it. But it was you who asked the devs to remove it, even though you can disable it yourself. why?
and your issue with the 20th century system? sorry, I don't understand what you just tried to say. maybe that is too complex english for me as german.

looks like your computer is too slow for the game, same as mine.
well, i'm not going to start ranting here against the devs and their work, i'm just a little angry on myself that i can't afford a gtx580 right now, because I don't earn money yet(university). But that won't change much, will it`?

my system meets or exceeds the requirments. i can run 70+fps over london with low settings.

Iam 37 years old btw. Iam a graphics designer working in the motorsport simulation arena. and dont have any trouble with pretty much any software i run.

the proof is in the pudding here as far as im concerned. this antiquated system used to render scenery here is at fault. im just pointing it out to you.